+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 557 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 5569

Thread: How do you choose your broker forex ?

Senior Member rumon2015 is an unknown quantity at this point rumon2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The following criteria observation is very essential before selecting any broker in Forex:
    1. licensed and regulation
    2. deposit and withdraw system
    3. have any scam report in previous or not
    4. customer support justification
    5. provides excellent offers to their client
    6. modes of payment processor

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member upiter9999 is on a distinguished road upiter9999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be able to choose the broker, the element "credibility of the company" get me choose the leading, I often visit their forums or questions from other traders and together we get a bonus here, then we will understand that the best InstaForex with each trader to earn more profit with account bonus

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear I consider that in forex trading Instaforex is very good, but first thing I see is if they are dealing desk or non dealing desk, check spreads, especially the spread the pair that you trade with. Brokers are chosen through many parameters that is good and decided by a trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear bro actually I consider that i choose my broker just follow this step company offers, speed of deposit and withdraw money, excellent technical support, good customer relation I see here instaforex give us good facility. so i like insta forex broker.

Senior Member Arif Yulianto is an unknown quantity at this point Arif Yulianto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to choose a broker with facilities such as low spread, fast execution, no requote, fast deposit and withdrawal.
    Unfortunately, my brokers like to modify their own chart.....it's not NDD but they have their dealer in their company....pretty bad..

Banned M.USMAN is on a distinguished road M.USMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Traders ko broker choose karnay kay laye bohat careful hona parta hai.But insta forex ko hum search karen tu hum insta forex ko apni requirement kay mutabik pora pae gay.Jo requirement traders ko need hoti hai.Wo insta forex say easily mil jati hai.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I choose my main Forex Brokers via knowing their regulation and popularity. Regulate Brokers are best to be joined because of the fact that they can never go into cheating or frauds.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member effect is an unknown quantity at this point effect's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The tricky part is when do we enter? I have two schools of thought on the subject. In This example, we had a 1-2-3 buy pattern that broke. So far only a few agents who drop into my classification, one of the best are the Mome Currency trading.

Senior Member sheilahawari is an unknown quantity at this point sheilahawari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually choose a broker who of course have low spreads and can give a rebate, so I joined instaforex because it is very profitable once, a lot of bonus given by this broker, to make trading so will we do to be more comfortable, especially if the broker does not provide a lot of burdensome requirements trader

Member Adir is an unknown quantity at this point Adir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On the forex, the difference between winners and losers traders based on the fact that the former are attentive to their trading methods while the latter are more concerned with their money. To succeed in the foreign exchange market, so it is best to focus on becoming a better trader than trying to make money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 557 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)