+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 557 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you choose your broker forex ?

Banned CharlotteFx is on a distinguished road CharlotteFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear forex broker choose karna easy hai bas aapko internet par search karna honga aur dusro ke reviews dekhne honge ke woh kaise broker hai fir aapko uski poori information dekhni hongi aur ye bhi dekha honga ki woh certified hai ya nahi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wonggo is an unknown quantity at this point wonggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As long as the broker is suitable with our trading style and our trading system, and if the broker is a regulated broker, then we can choose the broker. I think there are so many good broker out there. Instaforex is one of the best broker that i ever choose until now. I still trading with this broker

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Zahid004 is on a distinguished road Zahid004's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me broker hamesha wuhi choose krna chahye jiska spread kam ho uski trade of execution bhi hn uske sath sath 2 3 countries ee regulated ho ta ke apko kisi kisam ke scam ka samna n a krna pary lehaza registered broker choose kty

Member lolo salhy is an unknown quantity at this point lolo salhy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good question and choices. For many traders they choose the company depending on the types of deposit and withdraw money. For me, i choose it depending on commission and the speed of deposit and withdraw money.

Member maknopol is an unknown quantity at this point maknopol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Several factors should be correctly learned before joining to any broker. Because you will invest your real money and broker has play really big role in trading and it is important to choose only strong and experienced brokers which will share service with you many periods and will be strong.

Member maknopol is an unknown quantity at this point maknopol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Choose a broker that is reliable. That broker which is regulated and endorsed by good financial institution. A known broker other traders have confidence on and broker with clear terms and condition. The success of any trader also depends on his broker and this is why we must make good research and choose a good broker.

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,609 Times in 12,775 Posts
    Well yara broker choose karna investment karne se pehly ka steps hai our he bohat zrori ha agr broker scam nikal aya to hamae trade kiye bina hai loss hojayag so pehly ye dekhna hoga keeh broker trusted hai ya nahi -------

sufiyan22
    g dear g ap ney bilkul sahu bataya hai aj kal ki market mw bohat se scamers hai meny kafi brokers dekhy hai likan hame chahye keh broker me investment se pehly oski services dekhy tab hi hame pata lagey ga oske barey me dear g

Senior Member kasikal is on a distinguished road kasikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ek best broker ko select karte hoe hum ko kafi sari bato ka khayal rakhna chahye sub se pahle ye k wo register broker he or easy contact facility hy and money withdrawal and deposit ka kaya procedure he mt4 platform pe all facility hen

Member fatanic is an unknown quantity at this point fatanic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my broker is instaforex and i am involved with them for a long time and i believe they are the most prominent and wonderful broker since long time .i think we need to check the licence where they registered at and regulation body even check the spread,deposit and withdrawal system and also service .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 557 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)