+ Reply to Thread
Page 540 of 557 FirstFirst ... 40 440 490 530 538 539 540 541 542 550 ... LastLast
Results 5,391 to 5,400 of 5569

Thread: How do you choose your broker forex ?

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    where the broker registered at is very important for me and what kind of support they are providing will be another important feature ..deposit and withdrawing options and condition is very much important section of choosing a particular brokers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brokers who offer big deposit bonus and welcome bonus are mostly Scam brokers. So you need to change your criteria to choose a broker and you need to choose a broker which is reputed and regulated and provides technical support to its clients and also ensures smooth and easy withdrawal for their clients .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i chose forex broker by leverage first , the high leverage that broker offer than the spread the lowest spread i can get and the offer is still the last things ,what can i do with offer if i can not get profit.

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not mean by high leverage to use big risk but to have the ability to do big lot size when you need it or to do small lot size when your capital is small after you lose a part of capital.

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    abhi to mjhe lagta hay kay mjhe mazeed kisi or broker ki zarorat hi na paray jab tak may insta broker kay saath hoon. keuun kay mayray resources itnay nae hain kay may trading kay liay paisay deposit ker sakoon. iss liay jo insta may posting bonus milta hay ossi say may trading kerta hoon.

Member optimistdev is an unknown quantity at this point optimistdev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before choosing a broker i made myself clear whether the broker is registered, reliable and regulated or not. I also look for how much it is easy to deposit and withdraw from that broker, and what facilities they provide?

Banned abeda16 is an unknown quantity at this point abeda16's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a brother who inspired me to trade in Intaforex broker.I started my trade by doing forum in indian forum forex.It is really a very trusty broker and give us payment in time.

Member Forexboy is an unknown quantity at this point Forexboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes insataforx is safer because my friend told me about this company and he told me that the broker is one of the best brokers in Asia and it is not like other brokers who are scams.

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always look at the following points while choosing my broker.

1- Spread
    2- Server speed and order execution
    3- Mods of deposit and withdrawals
    4- Regulation status of the broker

Member dadaa is an unknown quantity at this point dadaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In order to choose a brokerage company dealing with should you ask them and know a lot about her through the precipitant experts in Forex and you communicate with Technical Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 540 of 557 FirstFirst ... 40 440 490 530 538 539 540 541 542 550 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)