+ Reply to Thread
Page 531 of 557 FirstFirst ... 31 431 481 521 529 530 531 532 533 541 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 5569

Thread: How do you choose your broker forex ?

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dollar View Post
    main jab forex manin new ta to mujhe mere friend ne instaforex broker suggest kiya ta.
    us wakt main kuch ni jaanta ta. lekin jab jaanne lagaa to feel huaa ki instaforex hi badiya broker hai.
    Yes instaforex is one of the best broker for us. I also get this broker from my brother. He trade with real money in this broker since 2010. And he told me that instaforex support, deposit system and withdraw system is best then others broker. So i like very much this broker.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned spread is an unknown quantity at this point spread's Avatar
    Thanks
    from the start participate forex with just trading instaforex "5 - Commission and the speed of deposit and withdraw" I think this is a key factor leading to our interest in select broker whenever I have found in this instaforex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member jijotrading is an unknown quantity at this point jijotrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biouscope View Post
    hi, every one,

how do choose forex broker for you? there are many criteria to choose a reliable forex broker , so which criteria you prefer most?

Answer to this question different from trader to trader but I think there are rules that do not vary by every trader in the choose the broker forex such as :
    1- Credibility of the company
    2- Company Offer's
    3- excellent technical support
    4- The availability types of deposit and withdraw money
    5- Commission and the speed of deposit and withdraw
    I always notice that beginners Focuses on the offers they should be careful
    And now I ask you How do you choose your broker forex ?
    main apne new broker main jo main selet karna chata houn na main us ain ek he cheez dekhta hounor woh ha spread han ji main sirf or sirf low soread brokers he join karta houn

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mathewdw9 View Post
    Waise before choosing any broker confirm kerna jarori hotah ak broker regulatd ha k nahi but before Insta Forex I have experienced the membership of 2-3 other brokers and they are all just waste of time.
    you are absolutely right that instaforex is one of the best, even so far nothing can rival the promo that has been given by instaforex, even the many things we can take advantage of instaforex despite having no capital.

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice information about choosing a good broker please try to add something like a good supporting staff and also when we deposit and withdraw there should not be any kind of fees and I think that there should be also very small amount of spread difference in bid and ask price.

Member Amitpaul is an unknown quantity at this point Amitpaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like insta Forex broker. I thinks it contains above characteristics that you have mentioned here.
    Best broker gives highest opportunities to trade.

Member forextrader38 is on a distinguished road forextrader38's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a foreign agent because fortunately, I've already found your man in foreign Insta wanted me to do the necessary. Insta foreign brokers are really good. Before I knew foreign Insta plus 2-3 other vendors, but I could not find what Insta foreign.

Senior Member red.ta is an unknown quantity at this point red.ta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex is a good broker. it is one of the most popular forum in asia. it gives us various opportunity and we get a good amount of profit from hear. it makes profit firstly and we trade hear anytime because it is 24 hours open trading forum.

Banned fx_boy is an unknown quantity at this point fx_boy's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is a very good topic i think. Brokers play most important role in our success so first we have to choose best brokers for us.I do choose my brokers depend on this three quality and i think your all points are relay very good .
    Quote Originally Posted by biouscope View Post
    2- Company Offer's4- The availability types of deposit and withdraw money4- The availability types of deposit and withdraw money
    5- Commission and the speed of deposit and withdraw

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's very true friends, no broker better than instaforex broker, I have proved it, I have been trading with different brokers but I am deeply in love with insta, the service of this brokerage is very nice, and easy to withdraw, without any verification and without any restriction and also very fast just a matter of hours

+ Reply to Thread
Page 531 of 557 FirstFirst ... 31 431 481 521 529 530 531 532 533 541 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)