+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 557 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 489 490 491 492 493 501 541 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 5569

Thread: How do you choose your broker forex ?

Member mhiel is an unknown quantity at this point mhiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do some research first on the internet and then I will make a survey and ask some opinions and comments from different traders. Then I read some reviews about the broker too and what are the benefits that I can have if I trade with that broker.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned AA2 is an unknown quantity at this point AA2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Right brothers ,i think you should also include spread . it is also important for making profit . Some broker also has requots it also should consider for each trader. remember many broker offer more high bonus thinking about such type of broker behave. and each new trader consider above points that helpful for choosing broker .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karlie4nia is an unknown quantity at this point karlie4nia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Frankly, i did some research and found insta. What was my research based on? i was looking for a broker that could had no restriction as to the amount of trading fund one could start trading with, a registered broker, no long process for account opening for immediate trading, various funding options like liberty reserve etc, nice and bigger leverage and that was mainly what drew me to trade with insta. Also good clients support services.

Member foz65 is an unknown quantity at this point foz65's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main brokers ko select karnay kay liye unki credibility ko ziada prefer karti hun or credibility kay baad unki support service or unki attractive offers ko preference daiti hun. insta forex ko bhi maine inhi cheezoo ki basis per select kiya hai or main is say satisfy bhi hun.

Senior Member featurelion is on a distinguished road featurelion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein facebook per likih deta hun broker k barey mein or khudi mujhey reply mil jata hey k kon sa broker theek hey or mein is liye wahan account khol leta hun aur aaj kal facebook ney kaam asaan ker dia hey

Banned learnearn is an unknown quantity at this point learnearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    I choose Insta broker. Because it's number 1 and very big broker house on the Asia. and i believe my hole life i do on there trading. Because there very good support system with every think is very secure. and I'm really for on my Insta broker house.

Thanks ...........

Senior Member diljaladj is on a distinguished road diljaladj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would simply ask a friend in case if he is also a trader but other than that google is really the best option to find any thing. I too found out about Instaforex from there and i am really really thankful to have such a awesome broker!

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i think the very best way we can choose a broker is to get a broker very close to your country or the broker in your country that will help you in case you need more information or when you have problem in your account then you can always visit the broker around you thats what i really think regarding your question

Member mmm2013 is an unknown quantity at this point mmm2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that all these qualities are very important and taken into account when choosing a broker, but I think the most important of those features is the credibility that makes us do the work in safety

Member aalul is an unknown quantity at this point aalul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kharisma View Post
    i choose good broker in my trading... first think how we can deposit and WD , if it simple i will
    use that broker.. for example i use insta forex because i easy to WD my money when i get profit,,
    This may be the main reason for most people because it is an indication of good intentions and the procedure is expected to be better than others, but the amount of spread and speed of transactions that we should also consider to help us implement trading strategies into profits that is expected

+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 557 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 489 490 491 492 493 501 541 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)