+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What is fastest browser?

Senior Member mharis92 is an unknown quantity at this point mharis92's Avatar
    Thanks
    Google chrome... i like google. google pe net thora fast chalta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anshul123 is an unknown quantity at this point anshul123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Initially firefox used to be good , but now a days it crashes a lot ,with the arrival of google chrome it became the favorite of everyone , but it consumes a lot of resources , though t is fast, you mentioned opera mini , i guess that is for mobile handsets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zeeshanahmed is an unknown quantity at this point zeeshanahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fastest browser is i think Firefox, As far as i am using it it crashes less as compared to others, Ad blocking is wonderful, And we also can use the addons for real convenience I like the Greaese monkey script in this which resolves many purposes.

Senior Member preetsharma is an unknown quantity at this point preetsharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ecofx View Post
    mei google chrome use kar raha hun and woh best browser hay and mujhe to is par kafi maza araha hay. fast hay secure bhe hay to no tension hay at all.
    yeah pal, google chrome is very nice but i use firefox because i am using it from long time that's why i like it more as it is so easy to use and it also works very fast

Banned ecofx is an unknown quantity at this point ecofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    mei google chrome use kar raha hun and woh best browser hay and mujhe to is par kafi maza araha hay. fast hay secure bhe hay to no tension hay at all.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think mozilla firefox is the best browser in internet and firefox is the easiest to use plus its really good as well apart from that googlechrome is also good but mozilla/firefox is by far the best browser because it browse firstly so i like it.

Senior Member akuino is an unknown quantity at this point akuino's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think google chrome is the fastest. But for me that Mozilla is the best. Why Mozilla is the best? Because Mozilla has an advantage in terms of add ons. We can install a wide variety of add ons to the Mozilla suit our needs. And to the needs of online business and blogging, Mozilla has a lot of add ons that support as a tool for our business.

And there are many more we can find in Mozilla.

Senior Member ahmed051198 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed051198's Avatar
    Thanks
    What is fastest browser?

Heavy web users need an internet browser that is both fast and secure, and though all browsers enable internet access, not all are created equal. Different browsers can render webpages differently, and there can be a large disparity in performance between the top competitors. The three main things to consider when choosing an internet browser are simplicity, speed and security. Excelling in each of these areas, Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer are among the current best internet browsers

Senior Member fakharunnisa is an unknown quantity at this point fakharunnisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am using firefox and it is the fastest internet browser i ever used... i use it for 3 years and i find it the best among other browsers.

Member wabas is on a distinguished road wabas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like opera and mozila firfox browsers ja dono bohat fast hain main in dono ko use kar raha ho ja best hain aur ja kafi fast hain oper to muje bohat zayda acha lagta hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast