+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 348 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Member olbiz is on a distinguished road olbiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    Absolutely correct friend and its true as day light . before so much time i blow my account to use high lot. there was time when continue two week i am in profit but when there was few trade loss i lost my control and used high lot for recover all loss within short time but i lost all my balance . so its must be need high knowledge if we want to use high lot.
    Sometimes it all happens instantly, when we have lost indeed we will use lot doubled so that even then we will always get revenge on the trading. The properties of a martiangel are indeed enormously risky therefore it is not well advised to use double lot, so it would be better to keep our budget limited so that with that we could still be trading and generating profits than the funds we have accumulated a long time lost by just one open position.
    olbiz is company to forex trader.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji application ki jeh baat tuh theek hi application ice kam mai so that the double lot of the game is te fer ice kam mai double profit app kama te hai bai saab ji but ice kam mai hum achi get hard work because of the sai hai bai saaab ji forex and best business hi forex hum mai work hard se acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji bai saab ji forex mai hum apna acha lifestyle bana sakte hi magar ice kam mai hume hard work because of padti hai fer hum apne sabi dream ko true kar sakte hi bai saaab ji

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well as for me i think the most dangerous part of forex trading is when we try to double our lot in other for us to earn more profit but we might be right and at the same time wrong so we need more equity in other to be at the winning side of the trade always based on my understanding, think twice before we double our lot
    and Trade is an business so every body need to trade for a long time to control his establishment otherwise he can be fail easily, so when a trader start to trade he should be acre about his capital capacity , his capital capacity must be control to his trade capacity volume, so when he take risk out of his volume capacity he can be face to loss, So if any trader want to earn more profit from give double lot he have to proper capital volume.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you follow your money management then you can't use double lot for double profit. And i think it only can be usable for gambler trader. And you can also use it on your scalping strategy but on that time you can't follow money management. and yes you are very correct the more you double your lot the more you double your profit but also bear it in mind that the more you double your lot with the aim of doubling your profit if you don't have enough equity you may end up losing your account so proper money management can go a very long way in to protect our account

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely correct dear friend you are right that double lot is equals to double profit but don't forget the double risk....it's too risky phenomenon but for careful persons aren't thinking about it....it's risky for those traders who thinks that trading is very easy and also become millionair in a very short time period

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hafiz shahid iqbal For This Useful Post:

hafizshahid (2020-03-03)

Junior Member Fatimamoni00 is on a distinguished road Fatimamoni00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks dear friend to share your view and i hope it will be great help for a trader if he/ she understand it meaning properly because doubling of your lots do not only increase your profit but also increase your risk accordingly. many time it is happen that we increase our lot size irrationally hoping it earns profit but we should bear in mind that market would go unwanted direction if so than your account face margin call, thanks.

Junior Member vedzfx is an unknown quantity at this point vedzfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we want to do double lots, we must be sure and advance with our abilities and technical skills. Otherwise, we will not be able to do that well.
    Because if we trade with double lots, then we make a little mistake, then the risk we will get will be very large and very risky.
    So, first make sure your understanding and technical, before you start to make orders with lots that you make double.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    Absolutely correct friend and its true as day light . before so much time i blow my account to use high lot. there was time when continue two week i am in profit but when there was few trade loss i lost my control and used high lot for recover all loss within short time but i lost all my balance . so its must be need high knowledge if we want to use high lot. and double lots don't really mean double profit. it is a fact that after you trade double you could have double profit when you are getting the best entry. however with additionally, it comes the danger and that means you are doubling the danger also. this really is only good for those who have a great buying and selling strategy. but it's better to apply your normal lots and just double it when you can trade effectively.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

BilalMughal (2020-01-31)

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade is very risky to minimize it there is one tool or method known as stop-loss that can be discovered in the dealing systems, it is has very considerable overall look in dealing to reduce the decrease in the particular business. and cut your cloth according to your coat. you should invest the amount that your capital & risk management strategy says. Otherwise double lots may make your capital to zero in half time.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    double lots are quick profit, but also a very big risk, when it came to the wrong prediction will also be loss much even MC, money management is more important still, the greater the desire the greater the risk, the less desire less risk and double losts or double profit trading main best strategy to ha lakin trading main double lots or double profit trading main both zada risky too ho skata ha esi waja sa to muja ya strategy boht he zada risky lagti ha or main es strategy ko used be nahi kar rha hon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 348 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)