+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 348 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can have fun with your live account if you have large capital on your live account. If not, this is not good advice. Because multiple lots can delete your account in minutes if you don't get a lot of information about market trends and you don't know which direction to move. So I always prefer the lot value of 2% of your capital. and it only depends on your potential risk ... there's nothing wrong if people take multiple lots but investors always remember and analyze their potential risks ... if you have the right knowledge about market factors and fundamentals then you can increase your lot size but if you don't, trading can be done on a smaller lot size

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VGA For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right with that. I think it's the same as if you use your small lot then win or lose small too. But if you use a bigger lot, then you win or lose bigger too. so it depends on your personal cash management. and you must have a reliable strategy to support it so that if your capital grows larger you will then add more to your use and multiply it for multiple profits. and indeed, because forex is a high-risk business when we want to double our profits, it always means we will also double our risk. If we can accept the risk by doubling our lot, it doesn't matter. Always sticking to our plans and money management will give us a better feeling to trade. We will have more opportunities to win the market when we have new thinking to analyze the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to laktasin For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    double lots generate double profits and also double risk. but we can reduce risk if we increase double capital. we still risk more money if we use multiple lots but in percentage, it will decrease if we have double capital. so if we want to use multiple lots then we must be sure that we can win our trade. be patient to wait for the right time so we can have the greatest opportunity to win our trade. and I read in many forums, forex is a risky business but I can't see how but today I agree as you say, double lot, brother, double profit, not double loss, 4 times we lose, remember you profit rashu every time minimum but loss 4 times in any business. so be careful.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to salimah fx For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to multiply lots, you have to analyze it well when the opportunity is big, so you can do it, but remember to do it with wise money management. if you use a small lot then you win or lose too little but if you use a bigger lot then you also win or lose bigger and I think the strategy so that when the graph shows a signal, you can start a double portion. Yes, you can get multiple benefits. If not, it will be zero, if the market is in front of you. So be careful. everything we want everyone to win. thanks.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sadli khan For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Be careful of your money, It is a habit to lose trust after losing. As a man I also lost confidence when I failed. After some time or day I will try to forget it because if we think or discuss more about losing us, it will hinder our future success. and double lots will provide multiple benefits, but also be aware that you want to duplicate many things that you should look good when you have a high probability of profit, but remember to do with wise money management.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a double lot will give you a double profit. But that depends on how you use it. Some traders trade with two lots and set different targets. I prefer to set one lot with one target. and actually if we really believe that when costs go our way, it's okay to use multiple doubles I also sometimes do with this technique, but if there are more failures, the failure will be far away.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the bigger the bigger will benefit us too. but we must always be careful that if a loss occurs then the loss is also large. it's better to maintain lot size because our capital can support. I all choose the lot size as a way that I can support a minimum of 1000 pips loss. like I have a capital of $ 1000, I choose 1 lot to open a position. if the position is lost then I can support it very long and do not need to face losses. in the case of stop loss we must maintain a percentage so that the loss will be minimum. and it is more necessary that we have to trade with proper money management and we don't have to look for more to trade because if we are going to trade with a lot of money then we will definitely lose money.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hamdani For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you believe that using lots of lots also means a lot of profit? I believe, but remember it also doubles the risk of loss and will be very painful if we suffer heavy losses. if he wins he will feel good for anything and this idea increases the risk only, in forex trading we may not use more than ten percent of capital in open trading because it causes a high risk in the trading account. We need to control emotions and greed to get better results from forex trading.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kede For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    right, the bigger the lot, the more profits, but if the losses are many that are harmed. but if you use the right money management you will have many advantages, for example, you use 1: 3 money management where one loss 3 times you will definitely have many advantages, the key is always discipline in your trade and double your lot only when You have good capital in your account, because doubling lots will also double your risk, so doubling lots with small capital can make your account explode, so it only doubles if you have good capital

18. The Following User Says Thank You to barokah For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So it depends on the management of your money. And if you reserve so that you can increase your capital too much, then you can do it using a double-double profit compound and have a good strategy. We trade without greed. Unit size with a single trade. If serial or TP press enter, then we are with another order. and I am a beginner accepting to trade with a double lot after gaining a profit that is folded, but it is so risky to start because it will reduce free margin faster, I feel that if you want to double your profit it is better to double the balance

20. The Following User Says Thank You to aceng For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 348 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)