+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 348 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    karein wahan aap anubhav le sakte hain apne vyaapar ka aur kayi angrzi sabd hai wahan jaise spread matlab kharid aur bech ka farak aur kayi aise sabd jo humne kabhi nahi sune un sab cheezo ka matlab fir aap bohot si sanganak ke zariye internet se le sakte hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Golobutt For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, it is very I think it is very true that I prefer to trade with a lot of risks and fewer risk ratios because when we trade with low risk than if we lose we get a small loss the wizard can close in a short time but if we take our big risk can be a great loss of a witch is difficult to cover so the less risk the better we can increase the purchase of profits we do long-term trading but high risk is dangerous.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mamah For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to multiply a lot only when the market goes towards me. I have never doubled the lost position. And generally I use the smallest lot example that I use 3 lots 0.1 even then 1 lot 0.3 so I put the first position to the first target and the second position to the next target and so on and that's right! A double lot guarantees a double profit but a double lot also guarantees a double loss if the price movement is not what you want. A double lot is fine if you have large capital, but not for people who have small capital because it will affect your equity badly.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mamah For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    double lot application, double profit, kama saktey, ho lekin, jo origin masla ha woh, ye ha k es jo loss aye ga woh bhi double ho loses the main ko mind of the lot k lot ki size barhhani chiye and double profit with risk or double losses as you mentioned. it depends on your trading style some people open mini lots for a long time and some people open double, triple lots for a short time some get and some losses

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mejem For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With double lots, two things are involved, either double profit, or double loss. So imagine you have a big loss, you know what can cause your equity, either you face a margin call or you will be forced to reduce your lot size. If you have it in the back of your mind that nothing is guaranteed, so don't take unnecessary risks and, of course I think it's true that it's easy to say that double lots always generate double profits. We know that many things are very important for how we want to benefit. We always try to take very low and small lot sizes that can keep our trading risk low. But if we take double lots, we can get double profit.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to munich For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear ........... I think the strategy is that when all the time the graph shows a signal, you can start a double portion. Yes, you can get many double benefits. Otherwise it will be zero, if the market is ahead of you. So be careful. everything we want everyone wins. and in actual forex trading I assume that every trader has a plan to enlarge their profits, but it takes a long time to realize that, and sometimes when using the jackpot, you lose a lot and cannot recover our losses, we must calm down and keep the mind You are positive.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to resham For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Senior Member Asad468 has a reputation beyond repute Asad468 has a reputation beyond repute Asad468 has a reputation beyond repute Asad468 has a reputation beyond repute Asad468 has a reputation beyond repute Asad468 has a reputation beyond repute Asad468 has a reputation beyond repute Asad468 has a reputation beyond repute Asad468 has a reputation beyond repute Asad468 has a reputation beyond repute Asad468 has a reputation beyond repute Asad468's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,173 Times in 3,696 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Multiplying our lot size every time we open a new position will guide us to a high-risk trading strategy, we can suffer a lot of losses if we do that. In my opinion it is better that we trade patiently so that we will not suffer losses because of fast entering the market foreign currency. and many traders who want to get rich through forex, but not for me, I think to be successful in forex must go through a long process. that's why I made a trading plan for the coming year, if I think that adding to the number of lots is not a reason to get rich quickly.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Asad468 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well actually in forex trading I assume that double lot will give you double profit, but that depends on how you use it. Some traders trade with two lots and set different targets. I would prefer to set only one lot with one target because if the first lot hits the target and the second lot does not get the target but retreats to reach the stop loss, then it will be a wasted effort. If you believe in your analysis, just use one lot size.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sangar For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear actually in forex I believe a double lot will produce a double profit. it's good to master a sniper who never loses. but remember that double lots can also cause double losses and you have to be careful using them, with the right analysis and the right time you will immediately make your money double, or disappear easily and Problems related to doubling income can usually be used only if you find this fantastic technique helpful. If you only commit and trade twice without techniques that will make you double your income, this turns into a double loss.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to tatang For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i personally think in double currency trading double profit but can also double losses, double lots can bring double profits but it doesn't have to be because it can bring double losses too, forex is a risky business and you can't be 100% sure the price will move accordingly Your wish, I heard there are people who open a lot bigger and double their money there in one day, but they are very experienced traders.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to adafx For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 348 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)