+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 348 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Double lot = double profit or double loss. You cannot say that increasing lot size means increasing profits. You can add to the loss with this technique. So I suggest all new traders not to use large lot sizes. If the lot size is large, there is a greater risk. One cannot take such risks. One can open more trades using small lot sizes. But if a trader has large capital, he can use a large lot size because there is a low risk. and lot size is very large = big profit / big loss, so traders must always remember that this is a bad practice to expect to switch from fabric to wealth, trade in low lot size and be a winner.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Double lots can mean double profits or double losses for you, it can also mean a lot of trouble making money, the best way to know this is to only make a few good trading ideas and make sure you can make a lot of money, forex trading is very easy but ig oyu can't manage your trade, you will lose everything. And you are right with that. I think it's the same as if you use a small lot so you win or lose small too, but if you use a lot bigger then you win or lose bigger too. so it depends on the management of your money. and you must have a good strategy to support it so that if your capital grows bigger then you can add a lot of what you use and multiply it to get a double profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Multiplying our lot size every time we open a new position will guide us to a high-risk trading strategy, we can suffer a lot of losses if we do that. In my opinion it is better that we trade patiently so that we will not suffer losses because of fast entering the market foreign currency. and many traders who want to get rich through forex, but not for me, I think to be successful in forex must go through a long process. that's why I made a trading plan for the coming year, if I think that adding to the number of lots is not a reason to get rich quickly.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every time we double the lot size, it will automatically double everything associated with it. First of all the margin used will double and after that our commission will double and profit and loss will both double. If we win the trade, with double profits, our happiness will double OR if we lose trade, then with double losses, our sadness and tension will also multiply. and our high level further adds to losses in trading. it's actually the opposite or even he will often be hit by the Margin Call. the main key is also margin management in trading. double and double double in fact he will be confused controlling the equity and emotions that he is even confused and will experience destruction

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also agree with you, multiple lots can give you more opportunities to get bigger profits but also give you more opportunities to suffer losses. Maybe if we want to learn more deeply, we can learn from traders who are used to scalping. Scalpers are known for their ability to use large lots during short trading. and very risky, this step must be taken only at that time when you feel entirely sure to make a profit unless you lose so much. like everything said, greed should not be in trade, so many people have lost because of greed.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely correct friend and its true as day light . before so much time i blow my account to use high lot. there was time when continue two week i am in profit but when there was few trade loss i lost my control and used high lot for recover all loss within short time but i lost all my balance . so its must be need high knowledge if we want to use high lot. and double lots don't really mean double profit. it is a fact that after you trade double you could have double profit when you are getting the best entry. however with additionally, it comes the danger and that means you are doubling the danger also. this really is only good for those who have a great buying and selling strategy. but it's better to apply your normal lots and just double it when you can trade effectively.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You will need to always be regular in foreign currency trading. Consistent to find some thing new at all to find out in foreign currency trading regular method in addition to examination, regular utilization of good money managing in addition to regular in attaining the marked profit. and yes,you are right,but double lot can use for recover our lose before,sometimes am use and open in support and resistent so that is can mimimyze wrong prediction when the price still go out from our order,but i believed when price in sn r level its will reversal

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is good thinking but the risk is the same at the same time. If you multiply a lot then you will have the opportunity to get double profits but there is also the risk of falling in double numbers. In this case a trader must take risks with his experience and courage. and yes you are right twice as much as a profit but sometimes it looks like a lot of eoqal doubles to lose money depends on market conditions and news also it depends on the experience you get on the forex market when you start trading on forex

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that is a good strategy because a trader cannot increase the volume of his lot unless his account is an affordable position to do so. A trader must follow his MM strictly to keep his account safe from MC. So, a double lot will give you a double profit, but it will also give you a fast margin call. and everyone knows that if you trade twice as much you will have the possibility of doubling profits, but he will have a double risk and apply multiple spreads too - for higher leverage to be used and so that he can put the account at risk.

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear men aap ko ye best advice dun ga k agr aap ko is k about koi information nahi hy to aap ye kaam pehlay seekhen or tb start kren Q k ye aik bohot bra risky kaam hy or aap k liay best ye hy k aap is ko learn kren or phir start kren

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hafiz shahid iqbal For This Useful Post:

hafizshahid (2020-03-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 348 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)