+ Reply to Thread
Page 306 of 348 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3471

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jati View Post
    Yes, absolutely right. If you double your lot size, you should also get double loss. You should follow according to your money management. Anything may happens in Forex, so we should always perfect.
    If you follow your money management then you can't use double lot for double profit. And i think it only can be usable for gambler trader. And you can also use it on your scalping strategy but on that time you can't follow money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kallol is an unknown quantity at this point kallol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    cut your cloth according to your coat. you should invest the amount that your capital & risk management strategy says. Otherwise double lots may make your capital to zero in half time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned facebook is an unknown quantity at this point facebook's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex me greed bahut abd a reason hai jis wajah se na jane kitne traders loss me jate hai
    greed ki wajah se traders zada se zada paisa kamane ke lalach me rehte hai jis wajah se unhe bahut loss ho jata hai..isliye har trader ko salah di jati hai ki usse greed se bach ke trading karni chahaiye taki uska kam se kam loss ho

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we use double lot size in expectation of double lots, then we are only taking a big risk. We must always use and follow our money management rule in other for us to minimize loss. A disciplined trader knows that he ought not to use a very high lot size as this would expose his account to higher risk.

Banned haggalla is on a distinguished road haggalla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah,I think that double lots is more risky.
    You do not need to double risk, the best thing that you should do is to be patient.
    You can get double profits but you double risk of margin call.

Member nitshar is an unknown quantity at this point nitshar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well this is good strategy. but it depends how you take it in trading.
    for my side, I keep $100 for each increased lot of 0.01.
    I started with $100 and traded with 0.01 until I rose to $200 (regardless of the days). opening a trade in the morning I checked and closed in the evening with either $10 loss or profit.

then as my account reached to 200 I traded with 0.02, 0.03 at 300, 0.04 at 400, 0.05 at 500, and 0.1 at 1000.

I set my stop loss and profit with a 100 pips stop loss and tp. And keeping an eye on the indicators I place my orders. So, its a 70% percent profitable strategy in my case.

Senior Member yola is an unknown quantity at this point yola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    dear all members
    i need your opinion
    how about this
    double lots = double profit but do not forget double risks too
    thank you

hi friends,
    in my opinion, i think when you trade double lots then you have double risk. But if you have good experience and good knowledge then you can make good profit. But i think safe trading is most important. To trade safely.
    good luck

Member tenma is an unknown quantity at this point tenma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    I dont think it is a good strategy because a trader can not increase his lot volumes unless his account is an affordable position to do so. A trader have to follow his MM strictly to keep his account safe from MC. So double lots will give you double profits but it will also give you a quick margin call.
    it was really a double batch will double profit, but you also need to be careful also want to double very well when you need to analyze a great chance to profit, then you can do, but remember to make management money wise

Junior Member nirjon is an unknown quantity at this point nirjon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    double lot = double profit = double loss.we should bear in mint that,if i win in a trade,then a particular trader loss in this trade.so,i think that is not wise to use double lot.better use proper money management.

Junior Member maxhas79 is an unknown quantity at this point maxhas79's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion is it is the same as if you use smal lot then u win or lose small too but if you use bigger lot then you win or lose bigger too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 306 of 348 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)