+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 348 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 3471

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Senior Member bdconnect is an unknown quantity at this point bdconnect's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i agree that double lots=double profit.but you do not know double lots = double risk.so don't forget that.so please trade safely.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forek View Post
    in my perceptions, double our trading lots are very not health tradings.. why.. in this case you will face 2 scenario.. loss and MC or BIG PROFIT.. so its like gambling.. and as experience.. more LOSS AND MC than profit .. if person double his lots..
    rights.although it all depends on the decisions of traders.but I am strongly opposed to all and said that it is not a good thing to do because it should be done by the trader would do without leaving money management rules

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member webtech is an unknown quantity at this point webtech's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's too risky you should also be careful also want to double a lot you need to analyze it when a great chance for profit,then you can,but do not forget to make the money management of a way wise

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Double lots = double profit but it will become double lost too, hehehe. More safety we trade with small lots size to secure our account from Margin call and heavy lost. If we are always increasing lots size, it will increasing our pressure and our emotions.

Junior Member takahara is an unknown quantity at this point takahara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    double lot too risky in my opinion, it is better to use a lot safer when it reaches TP continued to open new positions in peace without any anxiety will occur MC or losing balance. Get used regularly by a formula that you think is right and play quietly.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there are no strategy available which support double lot. And most of the trader use good strategy for earning. Only gambler minded people will be use double lot on their trading and it can bring good profit in one time then next time they can loss all of their balance.

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    dear all members
    i need your opinion
    how about this
    double lots = double profit but do not forget double risks too
    thank you
    Your thinking is good but remember in your mind just cut your coat according to your cloth.Double lot you take but not follow your investment then you will loser within a short period of time.My best suggestion less risk less income without any tension.It will better for me.

Member forek is on a distinguished road forek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rose101 View Post
    If you double your lots in any trade then be ready to loose your whole capital as any trade you want to take has its own potential risk /reward ratio.
    in my perceptions, double our trading lots are very not health tradings.. why.. in this case you will face 2 scenario.. loss and MC or BIG PROFIT.. so its like gambling.. and as experience.. more LOSS AND MC than profit .. if person double his lots..

Banned nyiel100 is on a distinguished road nyiel100's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    dear all members
    i need your opinion
    how about this
    double lots = double profit but do not forget double risks too
    thank you
    for sure...double lots will gain double profit,and in my opinion it doesnt matter if we use this strategy for our trades but always remember to calculate our money management tight and proporsional in every trades we had to avoid Margin Call

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mere khayal se tou ye bohot risky ho sakta hai lekin agar ap ka luck chal gaya tou ap ko double profit bhi mil sakta hai lekin mere khayal se risk lene se bhetar hai kay hum kisi dosri currency per trading laga lein tou ye better hoga i think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 348 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)