+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 359 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 3583

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Member FAHEEM66 is an unknown quantity at this point FAHEEM66's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes main forex say kafi love karta hon i gusess k reqoute yay kafi bora lagta ha mojy be due k yay server ka koch issue hota ha bot say log lagy hoty han and is waja say yay error show hota ha but main realy forex say bot love karta hon and yay mara best asets ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mukeshfx is on a distinguished road mukeshfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe forex me kisi bhi cheej se hate nahi hai, forex me agar humen loss hota hai to wo humari mistake ki wajah se hoti hai, esme forex ki koi galati nahi hai, forex to money earn karne ka ek jariya hota hai, earn karna ya nahi karna ye to humare hath me hota hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vicky971 is an unknown quantity at this point vicky971's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hahahah same bro mujeh tb itna gusa ata ha ke jb ap lot lgte hain or broker khta ah re-quote or ap us point per lot nh laga pate to bht gusa ata ha phir, ke sahi time per lot nh lagi

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont hate anything in the forex trading and i also know this thing that the forex trading is a uncertain thing and we cannot be sure 100 % about a trade that how will it move in the next movement so if we do it with the complete research then the winning chances will be high.

Member Samsegmayo is an unknown quantity at this point Samsegmayo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading business, the thing that i hate most is the lose, when ever am at lose, i am not always happy about it at all, because it changes my mud completely and at the same time i don't allow my mud to go out of hand so that i can do better in the next trade.

Member abvi009 is an unknown quantity at this point abvi009's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think i have the same problem.When i get the perfect entry point and try to inter the position i fails to do so as it take some and and opens on different point some time it goes to favour some time not.And some time when i try to exit the position it doesnt exit soon it also take time.

Senior Member juhhda is an unknown quantity at this point juhhda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i'm knowing that everything in forex is for reason, whether profit, loss, take profit, stop loss, trend or ranging market. If you learn to follow market then you will not hate anything in the forex markets !!!

Senior Member podamw@outlook.fr is an unknown quantity at this point podamw@outlook.fr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that we have to wait and wait and wait for some movement in the markets...As this time I just hate to wait and this is human nature so that each one wants to getted as a quick as buck. Yes losing money is another factor that I hate so I always just want to win and do not want to lose money !

Member wael gh is an unknown quantity at this point wael gh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi my for me i hate when i lost a good part of my caprital that think make me crazy
    and also i hate the day that forex market is closed

Member benhappy4 is an unknown quantity at this point benhappy4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Another thing I hate about Forex is the news...sometimes news are not accurate.
    Like I am expecting the news good for the currency I'm trading but then it goes the opposite ways.
    I just wonder why...so better not to trade when there is big news.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 359 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)