+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 359 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The only thing I hate in this exchange market is the margin call is a horror movie for me because with the margin call all your dreams are destroying a single cost then it is better to avoid that spanking is good money management and is spanking our business with a small volume and must also set the stop loss and take profit. So in this case the market will do anything to us because we entered with our weapons.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the reason you lose is because of your mistakes you're not good enough to survive and then you lose the market does not care what you want to achieve will be as he wants work if we can not control the market, we can control our risks and we can not control our losses. So we can work on our businesses and believe me it is not impossible to do that. volatility in the marketplace is sometime so beat for me in Forex. Patch I am having beneficent profits, within the close agreement I go to retrograde lots of money. And I emotion this around Forex most. I suffered these moments lots of case time trading. But I hump this active Forex too as I get sober seek of making lots and lots of money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the reason you lose is because of your mistakes you're not good enough to survive and then you lose the market does not care what you want to achieve will be as he wants work if we can not control the market, we can control our risks and we can not control our losses. So we can work on our businesses and believe me it is not impossible to do that. volatility in the marketplace is sometime so beat for me in Forex. Patch I am having beneficent profits, within the close agreement I go to retrograde lots of money. And I emotion this around Forex most. I suffered these moments lots of case time trading. But I hump this active Forex too as I get sober seek of making lots and lots of money.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like volatility market. Nothing is perfect in world. Forex is a good trading business but its have some problem too. Waiting is one of them. I will never except waiting. In trading session, I hate waiting very much. Although I like forex so much. So far I hate when the Interventions happen and I am in a opposite trade of the market movements. Well this is a situation which had results in huge losses for me in the past but I feel that is due to my own analysis which were wrong and I certainly want to be in the right trade whenever intervention happens next .

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't hat forex at all. Even if I make some loses. what I hate is my inability to develop a good strategy and enhance my skills in forex trading. For me forex trading is a challenge. the more I challenge myself the more I earn. That's how I love to trade in forex trading. Although over all I'm still at loss until now. But since for me its more on a hobby that something that I want to earn.

Member Ali hassan is on a distinguished road Ali hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is by all accounts an impression among the overall population that in case you're a budgetary market examiner of any kind you're an "informal investor" sitting at home before various screens making huge amounts of frenzied keystrokes and calls throughout the day. To be sure, it appears to be progressively lofty for us to tell our companions and associates that we are "informal investors" during a lunch or supper discussion… since when you tell somebody you're an informal investor they quickly get a specific picture in their mind. On the off chance that you state "I'm an everyday outline swing-dealer and I exchange 4 to 10 times each month"… .well that just sounds significantly less exciting isn't that right?

This Dream of the "informal investor" is something that interests to numerous individuals just on the grounds that they need to state they are "informal investors" there's a sure impression of being some youthful and rich "informal investor" making millions and having a Ferrari… it ain't reality however…

The truth of an informal investor is a person who got 2 hours of rest the previous evening since he was attempting to exchange the overnight meeting, presently he's up at 6 am attempting to day-exchange the following meeting. Numerous merchants get sucked into attempting to turn into a rich informal investor to a great extent since that is the thing that they believe is socially adequate or "cool", and it transforms into them being stuck to the graphs each opportunity they get and likely not getting a lot of cash (assuming any). This is certainly not a solid method to exchange and it's unquestionably not a sound method to figure out how to exchange.

Member saqlain khan is on a distinguished road saqlain khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friends we all love with Forex trading but some things we hate in or during trading. I hate one thing which is when I wand to open or close order and the meta trader said re-quote. I hate this.

Member saqlain khan is on a distinguished road saqlain khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friends we all love with Forex trading but some things we hate in or during trading. I hate one thing which is when I wand to open or close order and the meta trader said re-quote. I hate this. what is yours ?

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some times in Forex trading market instantly rises and falls down . this is the main problem in the Forex trading which leads to a huge lose for the traders so i hate this the most . i plan to trade in a new way and suddenly a change arise in market and i just lost everything so i hate it very much in forex. You discussed good point, i observe that some currency pairs have high spread like 10 **** its not good at all, high spread in Gold is acceptable because of speedy movement but there should be low spread in currency pairs.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and the other thing that i hate is requotes and the volatility of the market.we can not do anything when the market goes opposite and the result is loss only.the unexpected change in forex is also a bad to all traders An other thing that I hate most and that is when we open the trade with the help of looking right trend then prices going wrong direction and suddenly trend changed, that is the thing I hate mostly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 359 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)