+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 359 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Naturally my dear, no double in forex trading I absolutely do believe it is really a thinking theme, because some position suddenly be come down which will be make danger. I become angry that time. Same as when news publish positive signal for my open trade but market going opposite. It is very bad for me and I hate this position,not only this many times many position give me pain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    any one of trader think in forex business there is nothing to hate in forex trading, we know that forex trading is a good way to make money online and we need to learn this trading business and if we can learn this trading business only then we can make money here, we should know that forex trading is an online business and it needs good understanding of the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, obviously, I definitely do think in forex business there is nothing to hate in forex trading, we know that forex trading is a good way to make money online and we need to learn this trading business and if we can learn this trading business only then we can make money here, we should know that forex trading is an online business and it needs good understanding of the market.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think whats worst for me is the fact having to sit down behind the PC all day watching for possible market entries.thas the most stressful part of trading frorex.the only help is advanced tools and indicators.that give you head up instead of having to actually sit behind the PC all day.

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market mai hate karne wali wase tuh koi v cheez nai hai but es kam mai trend hee app ka friend hai agar app market mai trend ke sath kam karo ge app kafi kuch kar sakte hai market mai trend ki chnging 1 sec mai ho sakti hai es layi es kam mai trend ko samj kar kam kare .. Volatility of the market is sometime so worst for me in forex. While I am having good profits, within the next second I go to lose lots of money. And I hate this about forex most. I suffered these moments lots of time while trading. But I love this about forex too as I get serious chance of making lots and lots of money.

Senior Member Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,968 Times in 1,590 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Volatility of the market is sometime so worst for me in forex. While I am having good profits, within the next second I go to lose lots of money. And I hate this about forex most. I suffered these moments lots of time while trading. But I love this about forex too as I get serious chance of making lots and lots of money.

Senior Member goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,774 Times in 2,161 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this is very bad some times we have to wait and wait and wait for some movement in market. this time I just hate to wait as this is human nature so every one wants to get quick profit. yes losing money is another factor that I hate so I just always want to earn and do not want to lose money. it is bad because after some work instead of earning we have to lose.

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello all

The thing i hate most is the loss. But it is complete, utterly out of my hand. So all i want is to trade properly so that i can make some good money. In meta trading, i feel bad when requote problem comes. It is really irritating. But i guess sometimes the server gets so heavy and it gets slow. Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe all the traders hates to get a loss because no one want to lose his money , this is a bad feeling for the trader but the worst thing that can happen to you in forex is getting a huge loss or get a mc

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BlindX For This Useful Post:

goldmaster (2020-01-04)

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello all

forex is hard business. This business work is a probability base. if we are under stand the trade probability then we are work the market successful. our success probability is good. i am hate the the some time when the market move the scalping. this movement is unexpect. we are face the huge loss or wash the account. my position running at pips but suddenly the chart move back so fast because the news was released that is bad experience for me i suffered these moments lots of time while trading but i love this about forex too as i get serious chance of making lots and lots of money

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BlindX For This Useful Post:

goldmaster (2020-01-04)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello all

hate loss in forex because by this loss our account wash and then we can write posts until the big trade place.by this wash we can wait for one month then the bonus trasfer to account and then we can start trading and then we cover all the loss then we get profit that is why i hate loss and then wash account. I am hate the stop loss a d margin call. These two things are not a good and I am hate it. I am work the market with own plan. I am face the loss many time. I am face the margin call the time. My account is wash. So that I hate these two things. I hope that I am control the loss and preform the good work.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BlindX For This Useful Post:

goldmaster (2020-01-04)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 359 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)