+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 359 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am only invest in my account is 1000$. so still now i am not get that target. so am still working. now i am get 100pips pm . but also i withdraw the profit.. so i am not able to increase the money. but from now i increase my profit from 100pips to 150pips.. so if i get this . than after withdraw .i increase the my capital .wish me .. i get the sucess. this is really bad any times we mortal to wait and wait and wait for whatsoever change in activity. this second I honourable dislike to inactivity as this is manlike nature so every one wants to get hurried advantage. yes losing money is other figure that I emotion so I just e'er necessity to garner and do not poorness to worsen money. it is bad because after several succeed instead of earning we someone to retrogress..........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sisir4 For This Useful Post:

ary420 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), USA (2020-09-05)

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hink before making an order. Don't worry about opportunity because it will come many times in future. And also don't compare you with other.They become greedy and start over trading at the end of a trend. So the result is loss. I hate mostly whenever i make wrong analysis and wrong decision which caused a big lost in trading forex. Although that, i am remain confident somedays i can conquer the market and dance with the market. This is my personal target.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to not admin For This Useful Post:

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everyone dislikes drops in their dealing consideration but it is also one factor that is aspect of our dealing and nothing can be done to prevent it 100% ideal. Loses once in a while is regular but drops daily is a caution call that you are dealing the incorrect way. Something must have its advantages and disadvantages, as well as Forex. I feel happy to be a part of the Forex, and things I did not like in regards trade I was when I made ​​a mistake and hit MC, I was very upset to trade me and myself.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to date For This Useful Post:

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most I hate when trading is one of the reading I have done the analysis. when one of the analysis is very difficult to accept the fact and change the position we have open. in the end I lost the money I invested. is ki bari waja yehi hoti hay kay server bohat zada busy hota hay is liye ye sab kuch hota hay volatile market mein aisa he hota hay magar ap patience say kam lay zada emotional na ho is moment mein .

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to setia For This Useful Post:

ary420 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I have several thing that I hate in forex trading. Requote is the first thing. I am a scalper and price change in several pips is very important and make effect to me. Second, stop loss hunter. I hate this very much. There is a candle that only hunt my stop loss before contunue it's trend. Sometimes I compare that candle in other broker and I did not found it in their terminal trading. And of course I hate to get loss.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to khareem For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to win you need to have the right forex mindset, this means taking on character traits that would be frowned upon in society - but in forex can make you a big winner. Here are the character traits that if you take them on could lead you to forex trading success.

1. Don't Mix or Listen to Anyone

If ever you want to find forex traders who are losers visit a forum!

If you are a successful trader you trade in isolation and don't listen or talk to anyone.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cabulfx For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes , i think so there are many other situations in addition to the two discussed above that constitute over-trading. The main problem is that many traders are simply unaware that they are over-trading when they are in the moment. It is very easy to become fixated on a less-than-perfect trade setup and forget about your trading plan and not be consciously aware of whether or not you are over-trading.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The thing that I hate in forex is the dull activity of the market sometimes. Sometimes when I open a position and think that I will close the position for the profit of just 10 pips and suddenly market goes dull and for next two hours price remains same then I start hating this thing and left the trading terminal after putting SL and TP. you always remains stick with trading that one day you will recover your all losses which may cause further losses.in reality it is not sole trading it is race in which your luck plays vital role

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i was a forex beginner i was really hate that i suffered a loss , because i was thinking the loss in a negative way but now i learned that if we suffered a loss then we have earned a experience so now i don't mind if i suffered a loss , i just continue my trading by thinking that one day i will cover my all losses and also i will make a good amount of profit. yes this is very bad some times we have to wait and wait and wait for some movement in market. this time I just hate to wait as this is human nature so every one wants to get quick profit. yes losing money is another factor that I hate so I just always want to earn and do not want to lose money. it is bad because after some work instead of earning we have to lose.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well the thing is that, it is one of those things that happens when you are trading because it occurs as a result of so many things, like during the news release period the market would be moving fast and if you are trying to place an order at that particular period your order might not be accepted and so times it might be as a result of poor internet network i think in this business all the things are very useful for us butt here is some thing which can be the hard for u to understand and i hate most the market trend because this will not easy to understand and if w ill not understand this then i think this is very hard for me and i hate this because in this reason i will be in loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 359 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)