+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 359 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex trading I hate something I hate when my stop loss is struck and when my strategy does not work. I trade in Forex trading for two years I have learned technical analysis and fundamental analysis several times the setting of the good step does not work enough I hate this mostly. and I hate when I analyze and it turns out my analysis is wrong or against the market movement. I do not have a good ability to analyze, so it's still common. but when that happens, I certainly can not take the decision wisely to minimize the risk of loss that I will find. Therefore, there are still many things I need to learn to trade forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hate forex news when released I got a lot of losses in forex. I do not know when the release goes off when publishing I have to face huge losses. The market is turning into losing at a great pace and I can not keep my trades in control. and I hate one thing as soon as I want to start as well as get close and also a meta dealer. I experience these kinds of things much of the time period though trading. Nevertheless I like this about fx way too when I receive significant potential to generate lots and few dollars. This can be negative just because immediately after some functionality rather than making us have to go down.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,235 Times in 12,130 Posts
    mein bohat se cheezon se nafrat nahi karta lekin kabhi kabhi mein market se badla se nafrat karta hon. yeh market aik aur khatarnaak bazaar hai jo itna acha nahi hai agar hum bazaar mein sahih trading nahi karte hain. market se aasani se ziyada paisay haasil karne ke liye hamein aik acha tajzia milna chahiye. aur mein nafrat karta hon jab mere kaarobar ka kaarobar sirf kho jata hai kyun kay mein apne charton ko aik taweel din nahi dekh sakta. mein waqai mein nafrat karta hon jab mere paas munafe mein apni position ko band karne ka mauqa hai lekin mein yeh nahi karta
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-23), asd567 (2018-07-23), Mr Law (2018-07-23), ntn (2018-07-23), QamarXulqi (2018-07-23), yulbang111 (2018-07-23)

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me bahut he cheezo ka trader ko hate rehta hai esme kaafi baar aisa hota hai ki trade open karte he market me trend change hojaata hai aur dusra market jab volatile hota hai to esme order close karna bahut he mushkil hojaata hai aur esse bachna chahiye.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nitin2 For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-07-23)

Member khan khaliq will become famous soon enough khan khaliq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a high trading risk. I really hate it when I can earn so much money in one day, but the next day, I lose it all and suffer huge losses more than my profit. that is the thing I hate most in forex trading and My spouse and I hate requites and some basically slow-moving performance of the trade, if a business takes too much time for you in the near future after hitting in the near option or airport terminal hangs me upset down and also sometimes ignore out of cost.

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In trading, the problem I hate is the internet connection time to facilitate my past trading is bad. I am very merganser trading, and the line was the cause I often experience losses. Because a bad internet connection makes me not open properly sitting according to what you say? I like. So at what time I like to trade and it turns out my internet connection is bad, I can not trade. and High Spread, slippage when opening the most disgusting order and requote in forex. This event happens mostly because the time of news releases and anothers is when I will close the order in my internet connection earnings to be slow so I hate broadband as making trouble when I least need it at other times!

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,952 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai maine apni fear se sabse jayda darta hoon, fear ke wajah se maine kafi baar achi achi entry miss kari hai, agar trading mein fearless ho jaaye to tab humare liye trading ek dum easy lagne lag jata hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-07-23), QamarXulqi (2018-07-22), qasimm (2018-07-23), Unregistered (2)

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not hate many things but sometimes I hate revenge from the market. This market is a more dangerous market that is not so good if we do not put the right trade in the market. we must find a good analysis to get more money easily from the market. and I hate when my trade turnover is lost just because I can not see my charts a long day. I really hate when I have a chance to close my position in profit but I do not do it

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course that greed and emotion that I hate in forex trading. because it hampers investment decision making. Investors can not take decisions correctly by analyzing because of market rumors and ultimately the success rate in forex is very small! and the thing I hate in this trade is when the analysis does not match what we expect, and I often experience, when I buy, the market goes down, and when I switch to sales, the market also shows up, it's very confusing and makes me a bit hate , because in the end I suffered huge losses.

Member khan khaliq will become famous soon enough khan khaliq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good forex is a business where you can expect that how much you earn but here if you are very uch savvy and want to know that you to control your emotions every treade has the possibility of losing money or winning i hate only those greedy ones in forex that are not has a purpose and of course this is a very bad lap about the time we allow to stay and stay and keep supporting the round about the movement in the market. This era I really hate to keep it because this is the nature of the soul so everyone wants to persuade quick profits. Of course money is an alternative feature with the purpose I hate so I am permanently nobody there to get and achieve no money loss. This is bad for reasons that take into account the round about bringing in lieu of the income we let lose ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 359 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)