+ Reply to Thread
Page 356 of 359 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356 357 358 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 3583

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i hate the sudden fall of rates with some pairs which will be 400pips in a day and at that time it is very difficult to trade and get huge losses and also requotes a fewtimes but not majorly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We are hate re-quote order,when we are in profit position but we want's more and then last we loss it things i hate,sometimes we show for 30 min to 1 hour and trade but we lost our money,sometimes we closes our position and take short profit but then we can see in the trend is our favor,those things mostly hate in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    requotes can say it's possible the server is busy because the server was too heavy and volatile movement that many traders in and out quickly, I also sometimes hate requotes,

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Volatility of the market is sometime so worst for me in forex. While I am having good profits, within the next second I go to lose lots of money. And I hate this about forex most. I suffered these moments lots of time while trading. But I love this about forex too as I get serious chance of making lots and lots of money.

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when my position running at +pips but suddenly the chart move back so fast because the news was released, that is bad experience for me, and of course i loss some pips causes this...

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hate requotes and most importantly the slow execution of the trades, when a trade takes too long to close after hitting the close button or the terminal hangs i feel pissed off and sometimes miss the exit price

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i hate the requotes in mt4 sometimes which happen to me and i also hate some currency pairs which have no consistency to predict them

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so every one trader dislike loss but its a essential part of this game i also heat loss and when my position is going wrong side this is very bad situation for me and this thing is very bad . i dislike this thing in forex and greed is very bad i also dislike this thing.

Banned sameerjazba is an unknown quantity at this point sameerjazba's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Dear friends we all love with Forex trading but some things we hate in or during trading. I hate one thing which is when I wand to open or close order and the meta trader said re-quote. I hate this. what is yours ?
    main bhi es se kafi khar khata houn jab trade app ki marzi k mutabiq move ho raha hota ha to phr app market main entry dalna chatey ho ya k exit hona chatey ho to jab option off ka aata ha to mugh ko bahot he kofat hoti ha es mas se

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well actually you lose because of your mistakes as you are not good enough to survive then you lose and market will not care what you want to achieve it will as it wants to work so we can not control market we can control our risk and we can control our losses. so we can work on our traDINGS AND BELIEVE ME IT IS not impossible

+ Reply to Thread
Page 356 of 359 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356 357 358 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)