+ Reply to Thread
Page 341 of 359 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 3583

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losses in forex , is something which all the traders hate in forex and I am sure no trader would ever like to suffer losses while trading but it is a part of this trade and markets so losses are inevitable and traders must accept losses .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Re quotes is one of the major problems and I hate o see it specially when the market movements are fast and I want to perform any trade at a particular price and it does not get executed due to the same reason and few pips does make a different to the trade .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Slow internet connection and also at time re quotes is one of the few problems which even i hate the most in forex trading and I would like when the trades are carried out faster and instantly on current market prices to be able to make a good entry for my trades.

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes same here.some times if the market moves very fast we may see requites and it is really destroying.and it is very hard if you got so many open positions .so until you will close all of them one by one the market will go back already.so you will miss so many profit.maybe better is to place a tp in a reasonable point and just wait it to be hit.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hate to see my position in a floating state of loss ..
    I often break my rules if you see floating loss and want to open more positions to restore the loss position ..

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You discussed good point, i observe that some currency pairs have high spread like 10 **** its not good at all, high spread in Gold is acceptable because of speedy movement but there should be low spread in currency pairs.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When market is going down, it is really disturbing to me. And i hate this thing most in forex. When this occurs, it will change my whole actions and mentality by which i can trade. But if market goes well, then there id no problem with my emotion and i can trade forex easily.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    I hate losing the money in forex. when every i like to trade then some time market moves against me then i hate this thing too much so i think there should be some good thing that we should do to trade with forex well and that is the strategy.
    i hate the things when market is against me and i m thinking the price will come back very shortly and giving more and more back up ..but the recover takes too long and market come back when i close all the order with huge loss.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    obviously margin call..the most hating thing in Forex is going down after opening a position ..i been always faced this situation that after open my position all the time the movement happen against me and recover that position take too long and it plays with my emotion

Member dadaa is an unknown quantity at this point dadaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also hate the re quotes and off quotes but among all the bad things in forex i hate to sit in front of charts for a long time that cuts me from the society and i can not meet my friends and other people in the society.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 341 of 359 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)