+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 359 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 351 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3583

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Member mizishab is an unknown quantity at this point mizishab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all investors would not like it when missing. because it indicates they have missing their cash. Therefore, we tried to discover the right techniques in dealing, so that gives us a better possibility of successful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    hink before making an order. Don't worry about opportunity because it will come many times in future. And also don't compare you with other.They become greedy and start over trading at the end of a trend. So the result is loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hate it when I trade my trading is when using the computer checkers light or electric current sudden death and in the end that had been my clos profit and will instead turn into floating and finally my funds even less in my trading acc

Senior Member edomz is an unknown quantity at this point edomz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most I hate when trading forex is when my internet connection is bad. I have experience with it. some times when I want to shut down, the internet connection got worse, and made ​​me lose the maximum benefit.

Banned retnotriwulandari is an unknown quantity at this point retnotriwulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?
    Dear friends we all love with Forex trading but some things we hate in or during trading. I hate one thing which is when I wand to open or close order and the meta trader said re-quote. I hate this. what is yours ?
    Something must have its advantages and disadvantages, as well as Forex. I feel happy to be a part of the Forex, and things I did not like in regards trade I was when I made ​​a mistake and hit MC, I was very upset to trade me and myself.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    loss is the thing that i hate mostly in the forex.I think every one will definately hate loss in forex.It is the only thing that i hate the most in forex.otherwise forex is best in the world
    win or loss, both of them parts or our trading, and we need to accept them as the consequences, and yes, we have to have good mental to face all of them. we do not need to sink with deeply in these situation, when we make profit or also face some losing..and it is normal for us if we often to face some losing but this is not the solution, we have to make this experience as the best education until we can handle this cases and trade with well in the future..
    and also some of us will blame their mistake to something, i wanna ask you about it, is it fair for them or is it a normal thing ? and for me, this is not fair and bad action as the trader
    do the best we can

Member Anis is on a distinguished road Anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it all depends on the brokers that we follow the master, not all brokers will have requotes if we did our closing trading results, however I do not think it will happen if we have a stable internet connection

Member himelbf is an unknown quantity at this point himelbf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everyone dislikes drops in their dealing consideration but it is also one factor that is aspect of our dealing and nothing can be done to prevent it 100% ideal. Loses once in a while is regular but drops daily is a caution call that you are dealing the incorrect way.

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes we lose the money but if the loss is not natural then we got angry and we start the revenge from the market to get that money back but mostly we again lose the money and this is the bad thing for us

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    I always hate many things in forex trading, but the one that i hate the most is requotes. This requotes actually is something that refuses that we can open or close our trades based on the market speed and volatility.
    forex broker requotes and often there are floating the worst thing when trading forex than margin call, for it must learn to analyze movement that is not exposed to margin calls and floating, floating avoided by not doing scalping, use pending orders only

+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 359 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 351 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)