+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 359 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 358 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 3583

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Senior Member samil2013 is an unknown quantity at this point samil2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I imagine so every one dealer dislike amount but its a important conception of this gamy i also turn release and when my office is achievement deplorable support this is very bad place for me and this situation is very bad . i dislike this aim in forex and rapacity is rattling bad i also dislike this statement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mikal is an unknown quantity at this point mikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I consider so every one monger dislike exit but its a undependable construct of this mettlesome i also temperature red and when my post is going unjust choose this is rattling bad position for me and this feeling is real bad . i dislike this abstraction in forex and rapacity is real bad i also dislike this abstraction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rajapsing is an unknown quantity at this point rajapsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    i was thinking the loss in a negative way but now i learned that if we suffered a loss then we have earned a experience so now i don't mind if i suffered a loss , i just continue my trading by thinking that one day i will cover my all losses and also i will make a good amount of profit.

Senior Member shivendra is on a distinguished road shivendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mughe to lagta hai jaldi basi karne wale trader jayda losss karten hain jinko lagta hai kitna jaldi bahut sara pisa kama lun aise logon se mughe bahut gusssa lagta hai ki business karne aye ho to isme itna lalch kyo kar rhe ho araam se karon jo milega to usse le lo lalch karne ki kjya zroorat hai .

Senior Member nufatrx4u is an unknown quantity at this point nufatrx4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Dear friends we all love with Forex trading but some things we hate in or during trading. I hate one thing which is when I wand to open or close order and the meta trader said re-quote. I hate this. what is yours ?
    yes sometimes there are things that make us annoyed while trading, which makes me hate when trading is when price had crossed my take profit, but the position has not been closed as well and will now close positions always requotes, and finally just lost cukub much profit, I really hate this ...

Senior Member Looser is on a distinguished road Looser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most thing which i hatein forex is when there is no movement in the market, and the currency pairs only move within 10 pips up and down for a long period of time, at that time i get a feeling like i am wasting a precious time.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hate many things that exists in forex trading, but the major thing that i dislike is actually losing for a silly mistake that i made. A forex exchange trader should make sure that they are serious in forex so that they cannot make silly mistakes
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member mamun559 is an unknown quantity at this point mamun559's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess so every one monger dislike death but its a substantive relation of this business i also emotionalism death and when my condition is effort unethical cut this is rattling bad condition for me and this attribute is real bad . i dislike this aim in forex and rapacity is real bad i also dislike this attribute.

Member sind is an unknown quantity at this point sind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyanhi View Post
    it is a common occurrence when the price stir quickly and we will do the close position to go to fast if there is any profit,
    for this case it's recommended to use a stop loss and take profit that does not happen like that.
    True when the fluctuation is very high it gets re quouted sometimes it is advantageous to the trader and somwtimes it is not. The only way to avoid is to place pending orders than the market execution and be satisfied with whatever happens.

Senior Member mridha.pintu is an unknown quantity at this point mridha.pintu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this acting i same everything.I same to business word and subject.I suchlike to transaction with an indicator.But any nowadays broker are flat with me.When the specific nowadays are comes then broker say re-quote.I hate this topics.I casualty many money by this topics.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 359 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 358 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)