+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 359 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i also feel bored when i can open a trde and close it immediately.Sometimes i make huge profit, but when i try to close trade, re quote option is found.Sometimes i see 'server is busy' word.After trying when i become able to open or close, then i make a less profit or a loss.This is really very disgusting.So i hate this.But or this, Forex is not responsible.It is server problem.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Market is thousand time higher than Stock market however most of the individuals do not know that i'm puzzling over our aspect most of the people Crazy about Stock market and In our Country there has no Broker house just some of purchasers Forex could be a chance I hate mostly in forex is Gambling.Means in time of news publication suppose I am in the right hand side but when I see it moving it moving to my ooposite direction then I feel so Bad.I hate it so much.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The actions that I seriously hate about forex is actually any time my own very best analysis is going wrong. The signs tend to be showing bullish signal even so the industry went bearish as an alternative as well as any time announcement type in the market We hate this. Worst type of period of time to forfeit any buy and sell. You discussed good point, i observe that some currency pairs have high spread like 10 **** its not good at all, high spread in Gold is acceptable because of speedy movement but there should be low spread in currency pairs.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What I hated most is when i keep making the same mistake over and over again and losing money all the time and not knowing how to deal with that problem. When I realized where the problem was, I was so happy. Volatility within the promote is certainly a few minutes which means that most unfortunate in my situation during currency exchange. Despite the fact that My organization is experiencing superior proceeds, within the next following That i look at suffer a loss of hundreds of dollar. Together with That i despise the related to currency exchange the majority. That i been through those memories loads of point in time despite the fact that forex trading. However , I�m a sucker for the related to currency exchange overly as i get hold of major prospect of earning a large amount and much revenue.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Irresoluteness of the activity is sometime so lowest for me in forex. While I am having complete profits, within the succeeding merchandise I go to regress lots of money. And I hatred this some forex most. I suffered these moments lots of measure piece trading. But I copulate this some forex too as I get sensible assay of making lots and lots of money If you have a good knowledge and experience, then you get on many issues you encounter. However, many experts driver to lose trade. If you have more excitement to come and improve your knowledge, you can get the benefit. When you have a good knowledge, then you can analyze that will help a lot.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hate loss money mostly in the forex.I don't want any loss in my trade.I think every one will definately hate loss in forex.I also sometimes hate requotes.I just always want to earn and do not want to lose money. it is bad because after some work instead of earning we have to lose. You know I hate requotes and most importantly the pokey enforcement of the trades, when a trade takes too lasting to incommunicative after touch the nestled add or the station hangs i search pissed off and sometimes missy the issue toll

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai sabse bekar mere ko lalach karna lagta hai aur emotion ko control na kar paye ye bura lagta hai kyu ki hum jab inke karan loss hota hai to bohot bura lagta hai kyu ki abhi abhi aisa hota hai jab hum parofit mai ja rahe hote hai aur hum lalach mai a jate hai loss ho jata hai aur hum apne emotion ko control mai na karne ke karan mai apna bohot jyada loss karwa lete hai. I often run into technical problems that I most hate. When I was opening a position, before I had time to set a target profit or SL, the Internet connection is lost for a long time. It was risky, because the position I continue to float over the internet connection has not been recovered.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    At last few occassions i saw major interventions in the market and i am quite annoyed of those i hate those storms why intervene as this intervention washes away capital of most of traders in forex, and even if such intervention is needed why they do it occassionally and causes huge volatility why not they keep on intervening always so market become used to these. for obvious reason i hate the loss in forex. well nobody wants loss and getting margin called. and also i hate when a big economic news releases and the market reacts just opposite for a while than expected. it triggers stop loss very often.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Which thing you dislike mostly in Currency trading.Yes you are create , i make a wish for the better industry pattern and delay for future the industry pattern but instantly the industry goes down and we experience in a reduction. A diligent of several weeks , several weeks and years go to terrible.When you perspective the pattern is future then no need to leap, keep awesome your mind, adhere to the set techniques.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what I hate mostly in forex is losing consecutively, because it looses my confidence and I want to quit Forex when I experience those losses. So I stop when I lose 3 straight for a day and analyze what went wrong and then I trade on the next day and become a better trader. You are right, I hate it when I am about to open a trade and I get requotes or I intend to stop out a trade and then, I would be getting a requote this piss me off. Sometimes such problem may arise when the market is very volatile or when the network is poor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 359 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)