+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1041

Thread: Education is not end of life.

Senior Member fibo is an unknown quantity at this point fibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are able to read as well as feel alone in this trade that will be difficult for all of us to educate yourself on from the experience of other traders. Due to the fact we are going to feel the exact same experience in this unique business .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member erkin is an unknown quantity at this point erkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oreoluwa View Post
    yes you are very correct based on my understanding i also find that Education is not end of life provided we really knows and understand what we really want in life because the more we are very determine and focus then we can always make the very best out of life and be the very best person we really want to be
    I think management is made to regulate the level of our greed and also at the level losses for weeks to organize, nand of course to get a better profit. but till now I have yet to get management to suit me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you are very correct based on my understanding i also find that Education is not end of life provided we really knows and understand what we really want in life because the more we are very determine and focus then we can always make the very best out of life and be the very best person we really want to be

Member lulu50 is an unknown quantity at this point lulu50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loses is and education is no a bad thing that will ruing your trading . when you are educated and dont know what you can do to make that extra sum of money . is a lot of some good trading sum of people who just go their way to understand what they can do to avoid the same. there are a lot of good strategies that can help you make money.

Senior Member sharifhasan is on a distinguished road sharifhasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hyipsp View Post
    Arrow Education is not end of life.

After Human who is completed the degree, he/she starting a business or finding a job. But it is BE SOURLY FACT : Good BEGINNING IS Half End of story. well education is each and every step have a supporting of earning. Main factor of fast generation.
    Yes,I agree with you.Education in not end of life.It's same Forex market.When come new member Forex market knowledge have low.after then stay Forex he regularly learn many thing.And are good experience practice knowledge.

Member abnoman is an unknown quantity at this point abnoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i agree with u . Education is very important each human. But i will tell u education is very important for forex trader . Every trader should have good knowledge about trading knowledge.

Thanks

Member optomus is an unknown quantity at this point optomus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gyaan pane ki koi sima nahi hoti hai, jitna mile uttna kam hai. Ye sikhne ka jo procedure hai wo insaan ke paida hote hi suru ho jata hai, aur usske marne tak chalta hai.

Member sai is on a distinguished road sai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    es business me jitna jada education lete jaode utna acha trading kar sakoge trading me aapki education apka knowledge bhut impotent hai jo aapko es business me success karta hai .

Member rezafx is an unknown quantity at this point rezafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not stop learning especially in forex trading, because there are always new strategies to learn and develop your strategy well you've learned, forex trading is very flexible to be learned, not only in the foreign exchange on other things we must always learn

Banned nilmegh is an unknown quantity at this point nilmegh's Avatar
    Thanks
    education knows no boundaries,
    either age or the place to do it, if
    we stop to learn then we will be a
    man who did not develop and the
    only mark time and will always be
    behind each other

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)