+ Reply to Thread
Page 430 of 482 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 428 429 430 431 432 440 480 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,300 of 4813

Thread: High leverage good or bad ?

Banned Borhan107 is an unknown quantity at this point Borhan107's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thinks high liverage is very bad for a trader. When he take high liverage to his dipsit than he open a big trade that is outside his diposite rang. As a result he lost his all capital in forex. After he think that forex is bad. But it was your wrong way not forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jhonky is an unknown quantity at this point jhonky's Avatar
    Thanks
    The beginners in forex preferring to levarege high as 1:1000, but I think it's great levarege very bad for a beginner if any beginner to use such a small levarege 1:100 or 1:50 and he will be filtered out in the open position too much because it was at the limit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pbelim is on a distinguished road pbelim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It should be used when you are confirm about the trend. I think it will be difficult to predict trend in Forex. With high leverage you should not trade in the volatile period it will hit your margin call immediately. do we can open position with good or not and how do we make analysis, so if we can make some profit with consistent.

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joko View Post
    No, high leverage didn't mean high risk because the risk in forex is depending on lot size too so it's not only leverage.
    Leverage is facility from traders to trade with small amount of funds and it will allow me to maximize profits if there is
    good money management.
    We can make better trade in any laverage if we understand the risk involve, In forex however, such requirements include: learning the basics, the types of analysis technical and fundamental , control of emotions like greed, fear, learning to be patient, among others.

Member emonkz is an unknown quantity at this point emonkz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Dear friends I am trading on 1:200 but I want to try on high leverage. Tell me what are the risk and possibilities ? Is it a reliable ?

adjust it to your wish, if you want high risk high retun means pick that has a leverage 1:1000. But remember, a large leverage can also provide a greater loss. Leverage large as a double-edged sword. Trust me.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage is not good. but it also depend on your own business plan strategy. if you have a good plan and good amount of capital then you can use high leverage. in this case high leverage is can be good and profitable to you. other ways high leverage for normal traders is not good.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will always use highest leverage available from my brokers' services. In fact, I still cant find bad effect of high leverage but about that we can trade with higher lots with lower capital. I think, that bad side can be covered by our dicipline to stick on our rules. if we have good capital-risk management, and strong willing and good track record to always following that, high leverage will not able to blow our account. thats just my opinion based on my own experiences.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    High leverages means high risk and using high leverage leads to losses most of time due to huge chances of MC as well as fear emotions always kept giving tension on your head. isse accha ye hi ki aap kam se kam leverage use kare just like 1:100 for standard account aur bina kisi tension mein forex market ke andar accha paisa kamaya. Otherwise, you will fall into trouble if made single mistake with high leverages.
    No, high leverage didn't mean high risk because the risk in forex is depending on lot size too so it's not only leverage.
    Leverage is facility from traders to trade with small amount of funds and it will allow me to maximize profits if there is
    good money management.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Dear friends I am trading on 1:200 but I want to try on high leverage. Tell me what are the risk and possibilities ? Is it a reliable ?
    high leverage will always eat your balance it should be used when you are confirm about the trend i think it will be difficult to predict trend in forex.........

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    Overflowing leverage will always eat your equipoise. It should be utilized when you are reassert roughly the movement. I opine it will be arduous to hazard style in forex. With dominating investment you should not line in the volatile point it will hit your earnings label straightaway. Now you can strike from this facts and resolve whether to use or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 430 of 482 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 428 429 430 431 432 440 480 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)