+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 482 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: High leverage good or bad ?

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is great for small accounts because it gives you a greater balance and allows you to trade in bulk to increase your profits, but at the same time can be the cause for many things, but anyway if you use it with low risk it will be better rather than a small effect I do not treat Forex is a game or a gamble or a hobby. This is a serious business platform like any other business. So many people have been successful now within a few days through Forex and this is a real opportunity for us to make our career in real shape. It is true that it is a very risky platform and we can control it effectively with appropriate risk leverage. We must know the amount that is safe and comfortable for us. Also need to realize which time is the right time to trade. That is how we can do risk-free trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    try to trade with small leverage if you are an expert and try to trade at a low level if you are not an expert leverage profit is that it gives you 100: 1 gives you 10% while 100: 5 will give you 50% but many people in forex do not consider leverage because they get a good profit even without influence In my opinion in trading with high leverage can drain your trading account quickly if the situation is against you, because you will suffer greater losses resulting from lots of large lots used . Keep in mind that leverage is really flexible and can be tailored to the needs of every merchant.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro karny sy to har chez ho jati hai magar esmian bohat zaida risk hai loss hony ka esi leye mere kheyal sy high leverage behtar zaida na he use karen forex main trading k leye to behtar hai ap loss kabhi b na hon ye zaida zarori hai

Member ngeneng will become famous soon enough ngeneng's Avatar
    Thanks
    try to trade with small leverage if you are an expert and try to trade at a low level if you are not an expert leverage profit is that it gives you 100: 1 gives you 10% while 100: 5 will give you 50% but many people in forex do not consider leverage because they get a good profit even without influence It's always been that high leverage makes your balance lose more than it produces. if you are a beginner, you should consider this for your trade. I think with 1: 200 leverage is fine for you to trade. now you have to learn a lot and you have to target pips, do not target money.

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The advantage of having a greater level of leverage is that when the company's sales volume rises beyond the breakeven point, its margin increases. The disadvantage of having a greater leverage rate is because the breakeven point is higher, which means that the company is required to achieve higher sales volume to break even. In good times when sales are high, higher levels of leverage allow companies to maximize profits. , high leverage is not bad if you know the power of real leverage. it's bad for beginners. as an example. at 1: 1000 leverage 1 volume eur / usd price reduced to 1.3 $ or something. so if you plan to buy 1 volume with 100 $ account, you will be destroyed, although for a beginner it looks fine.

Member dingding will become famous soon enough dingding's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with that person .. because I only have a little money in my account so I use a big laverage ... and I think it's very helpful I do not need to deposit a lot of money ... that means we use the minimum money to get maximum profit. .forex good bizniz things are promising .. thanks to the brokers who gave a great chance! I see that to change the leverage that we use can allow forex traders to be psychologically free when they trade. We became relaxed because we knew that we had reduced the amount of risk we traded on the forex trading market with it really !!

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,187 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear Forex trader bonus account ki leverage alag Se Hoti Hai or real account ki leverage alag Se Hoti Hai jis mein aap apni investment karte hain aur uska yeah farak Hota Hai ke uski leverage Jyada hoti hai aur launch hone Ka Bhi Jyada chance hota hai Hota Hai
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-05-21), kashi93 (2018-05-24), Nirzana (2018-05-23), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-21), sarfraz786 (2018-05-29), sufiyan22 (2018-05-28), yulbang111 (2018-05-23)

Junior Member Taiyab is on a distinguished road Taiyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you made loss, then its comes out bad for you.
    Even, myself following and playing with small leverages because myself consider me as

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With high leverage you should not trade in the volatile period it will hit your margin call immediately.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With high leverage you should not trade in the volatile period it will hit your margin call immediately. Now you can pick from this facts and decide whether to use or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 482 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)