+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 482 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 4813

Thread: High leverage good or bad ?

Banned MarginCall is an unknown quantity at this point MarginCall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    i trade using leverage 1:400 in instaforex.. is it good for my balance? i trade 0.1 lot while my balance is 500. can some one explain to me, what will happen to thoose number.. the day before, i trade using leverage 1:100. and if i open trade 0.1 lot it takes my balance as a margin more than i use leverage 1:400..
    if you know how to use the leverage ... there is no problem Some are using this leverage and use with it good management of capital and thus are making good profit and benefit from this leverage But if you do not know how to take advantage of high leverage, will make you go into margin call

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    her terhan ki leverage k benefits aur side effects bhi hotay hien ziaada leverage ka sab sey bera jo nuqsaan hey woh yeh hi hey k trader mien lalach peda ho jaaty hey or woh overtrade ker sekta hey lekin is ka faida yeh hey k ager high probability trade mil jaye to risk ley ker achay pesay benaaye ja sektay hien

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Gecko is an unknown quantity at this point Gecko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade using leverage 1:400 in instaforex.. is it good for my balance? i trade 0.1 lot while my balance is 500. can some one explain to me, what will happen to thoose number.. the day before, i trade using leverage 1:100. and if i open trade 0.1 lot it takes my balance as a margin more than i use leverage 1:400..

Banned MarginCall is an unknown quantity at this point MarginCall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vanigota View Post
    Yes high leverage is some time very bad for trader. Because trader open big lots emotionally using high leverage. So traders account is in risk. I think every trader should use risk management system.
    from my experience i dont think high leverage give high loss.so leverage is very usefull to max our profit. But we must wiselly with our money management before we make trade, avoid from greed feeling and doing over trade in forex.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage in forex trading is never a good idea for us because of the higher risks that is involved in it. I control my leverage in my trades by knowing the right amount of money to invest in my forex trades.

Banned vanigota is an unknown quantity at this point vanigota's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes high leverage is some time very bad for trader. Because trader open big lots emotionally using high leverage. So traders account is in risk. I think every trader should use risk management system.

Banned vanigota is an unknown quantity at this point vanigota's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you make good pips for your 1:200 leverage and if your strategy is good. Then i think you should stay with you system. But if your confident enough you make good profit to using high leverage then you can use high leverage but i think if you open lots of lots then some time if you make any mistake then you have problem. So be careful to use high leverage.

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nikhil_rrane View Post
    High leverage will always eat your balance. It should be used when you are confirm about the trend. I think it will be difficult to predict trend in forex. With high leverage you should not trade in the volatile period it will hit your margin call immediately. Now you can pick from this facts and decide whether to use or not.
    I have consent with you. Understanding market trend is the main thing to consider trading with high leverage or low leverage. If you can identify the market trend perfectly analyzing the fundamental analysis and technical analysis then you can take high leverage. Otherwise if market fall against you your capital may decrease rapidly for high leverage.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage only means that you are going to use a low amount of your equity in a particular trade then if you have use higher leverage then you will use your lower capital in trades thats it. And I think if traded with money management than leverage does not have any effect in trading.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage is risky if you don't trade with good money management and with a low capital. If you trade with money management it is not a problem. We need to use at least 1:100 leverage as our capital is low. But if you can manage it the lot size then it will not be a problem

+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 482 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)