+ Reply to Thread
Page 440 of 482 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440 441 442 450 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 4813

Thread: High leverage good or bad ?

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    A trader needs to understand that it is NOT trading with the high leverage that leads to margin calls but it is trading with high lot sizes that leads to more losses and also absence of money management skills .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high leverage toh sirf bad hi nehi hay balke yeh toh worst hay.traders ke lose ka dusra karan hota hay high leverage.main toh samajhta hoon ke 1:200 leverage hi trade me thik rahega.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hitcola is on a distinguished road hitcola's Avatar
    Thanks
    high leverage is always good, and that is the reason why many brokers provide a high leverage to their clients. many clients request the high leverage to be able to trade high lot size with low capital

Banned aisya is an unknown quantity at this point aisya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by venus View Post
    I am agree with you. I think high leverage is good for me too because I could trade with small amount of capital when there is high
    leverage and I could hold more positions when there is high leverage but I am sure if high leverage should be supported with proper
    money management too so you won't use high lot size.
    High leverage is very effective for traders who have little capital in the account, thus easier to double the advantage with a bailout from the broker, but must be a safe strategy and convincing, because the high leverage of funds risk losing even bigger and multiply as well

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adonbaba View Post
    High leverage has some advantage and also has some disadvantage. We can proper use it only if you conform the trend. So, High leverage creates problem when your amount is low.
    I agree with your opinion. indeed we will find it easier to trade if we use high leverage, but leverage the high will often tempt us to do over trading and this is very dangerous for the safety of our account.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow seems you are great in forex already, coz high leverage comes up with more stress, and if you can handle it properly, it really means you are psychological strong and healthy . Yeah with high leverage you get more space to move with your capital, that's the bright side besides high profit, but it's really a big challenge if you are not that much familiar with forex yet.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fauzibowo View Post
    basically we should be able to properly maintain our capital when trading forex, but for my own big laverage is very good and useful for me, but it does depend on ourselves. because each trader has a different style of trading.
    I am agree with you. I think high leverage is good for me too because I could trade with small amount of capital when there is high
    leverage and I could hold more positions when there is high leverage but I am sure if high leverage should be supported with proper
    money management too so you won't use high lot size.

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zahira View Post
    The trader must use capital properly to avoid loss, and for this rolling For to think always in the size of the loss before they think of the size of the profit from the deal, it relied on this technique in itself, it runs well all his capital
    basically we should be able to properly maintain our capital when trading forex, but for my own big laverage is very good and useful for me, but it does depend on ourselves. because each trader has a different style of trading.

Banned sheikh rashed is an unknown quantity at this point sheikh rashed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adonbaba View Post
    High leverage has some advantage and also has some disadvantage. We can proper use it only if you conform the trend. So, High leverage creates problem when your amount is low.
    do you use ever high leverage adonbaba, i uses 1:1000 leverage all the time and i haven't any problem at all and it can give me much advantage cause while i get a grate signal about strong trend i can take big lot .

Senior Member lisa is an unknown quantity at this point lisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a trader needs to understand that it is not fake trading with the high leverage that leads to margin calls also but it is trading not a trading game remember with high lot sizes that leads to more losses and also absence of money management skills can be decreased.so careful

+ Reply to Thread
Page 440 of 482 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440 441 442 450 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)