+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 482 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: High leverage good or bad ?

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The higher leverage as a beginner in my view, the greater the chances for profit.Certainly be the analysis and techniques thoroughly so as not to get stuck on a glitch that could cause MC.Great chances to double the money quickly with high leverage.With a record should not be misguided by the market. I judge between laverage spiky and low laverage each has advantages and disadvantages that should be every trader already bed. For the hot trader should take low laverage, to reassert margins

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1: 200 leverage is okay for a newbie and it also depends on your account balance. A trader shouldn't use a very high leverage because it both has its advantage and disadvantage. The advantage is that you can make higher profit while the disadvantage is that you can get margin call easily. i prefer to use higher leverage than low leverage because I only had small amount of capital so it is too risky if I use low leverage. It;s important to use proper leverage and lot size in each transaction so high leverage could be good or bad doesn;t matter but it's depending on condition of our account balance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's true, I surely will avoid high leverage, currently I just set it as 1:50, pretty much enough for me, Actually I was thinking to make it something like 1:5, but then decided to take the 1:50, not so small, not so big either, will work on it for a while to see how it goes. I didn't learn anything about leverage yet, I believe there surely would be some article talking about this part. high leverage toh sirf bad hi nehi hay balke yeh toh worst hay.traders ke lose ka dusra karan hota hay high leverage.main toh samajhta hoon ke 1:200 leverage hi trade me thik rahega.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's safe to play small lot with higerh leverage, however, it just would make no difference with big lots in lower leverage. Therefore I think it's still a better choice to play with lower leverage, safety if the first thing to be considered in forex and all other aspects of things in the world. And with lower leverage you can also make small lot to make it even safer. Of course it will also earn money slowly, but it's still good as long as you have profit.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Higher leveraging seriously isn't undesirable in the event that many of us tend not to misuse that. By misusing that I am talking about in the event that many of us tend not to open up big ton measurement in case many of us tend not to around buy and sell then high leveraging is very helpful. Having high leveraging you can open up exactly the same location with the much less margin.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using small leverage even I'm just in a demo trading version. I guess it's the safe and easy way for a beginning to do. Since I ain't that sure how things are gonna happen, whether it's going on my way or not, although if it does work my way, there wouldn't be that much profit, it's always good to play safe on my opinion. I am a risk averse investor but with the hope of high gain always! Hence, I prefer a good balance between equity capital and leverage. So what should be the ideal investment portfolio? I cannot say it here. May be it depends on investment size and exposure to risk

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good, because it can boost the ability of our capital .. Leverage had no effect by the number of loss or profit us, it's just that leverage helps us to be able to buy other currencies bigger .. leverage is a relief ... However, although we were finally able to buy in larger quantities, it does not mean we have to buy a lot at once. Keep using it wisely margin. I think so that its just depentd on your knowledge and you experience and your main thing luck if these things are in your favor then high leverage is good for you if not then low leverage also bad for you.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thes best way that you can know that yopu can trade forex is by udnerstanding how to trade, forex has the best returns in the world,whether low or whether high you should do these simple thing, you should know that a high leverage will increase a very big time trading disaster, know how to trade, I know it happens,but never use a high leverage. I think that every trader need to find some kind of control of levarage in forex to protect it self from using more trade that every account can make so dont try to use too high and lose everything because of greed.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the event that we have now smaller margin and also all of us pick smaller leverage next we are able to definitely not control much more market. In my watch intended for smaller margin, high leverage can be much more great. intended for stay away from margin call want to do stick to merely Money management within proper way. For me I prefer to leverage the large .. But I knew very well that it contains the proportion of risk capital is greater than the leverage of small ... I advise you if you have the experience and skill that you can use leverage from trading the largest .. But if you're a beginner and still learn do not run the risk of your capital

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion it is good to use high leverage like 1:1000 for forex trading but only if you have sufficient knowledge about the leverage utilization and risk management. High leverages can increase your profits by allowing you to enter more trades but similarly it is increasing the risk of loss. It is necessary to know how, when and where to use leverage. High leverage one of the best gift from our brokers for the traders with low capital and big dreams. All we need to do is learn how to use it properly and avoid risk. when we are using higher leverage need to avoid greed and always trade with low risk trades.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 482 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)