+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 482 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 4813

Thread: High leverage good or bad ?

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me Id like to believe that those who are experienced trader they can use the high leverage at their trading but for the new traders low leverage is always better and we can easily use the leverage but leverage using is also high profitable as well as high risky too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, absolutely I think its truth and I personally believe that I like and need to trade with high leverage. If i have a big capital, maybe i will trade with lower leverage, but nowadays when i still do not have much money to trade, then i really need high leverage to trade. For me, trading with high leverage is very good. It can give me chance to earn more profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jahan tak mje lagta hai tu forex ke trading main jo high leverage hai who riskey ho sakti hai es liye main tu yahe kahon ga ke jo high leverag hoti hai who bad hai kun ke es se lose bhe big he hota hai es liye main tu low leverage ko he like kron ga kun ke low leverage he best hai forex ke trading main eanring krne ke liye,

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely my dear, In fact I think its no double that if we see the over all result then highest leverage is not so good at all because may be you will earn more but most of the time you will lose . If you don't believe me then you may face that situation and try to understand it . Small leverage is always good for secure capital .

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, absolutely I think its truth and I personally believe that high leverage is good for me, i am using it until now. For me, using high leverage is an advantage. If there are no high leverage, i think i will hard to make good trading. So i learn to trade using high leverage until now,but i always learn to keep my risk low also, so my account will be safe

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, absolutely in forex trading, In fact I really find that those who are experienced trader they can use the high leverage at their trading but for the new traders low leverage is always better and we can easily use the leverage but leverage using is also high profitable as well as high risky too.

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high leverage give you a change to open an order with bigger size amount of lots. so that will be high risk you will take. otherways if you are an expert trader, and you have a prefect strategy with high accuracy of profit high leverage will do help you to gain more profit even with low balance i your trading account.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes certainly my dear, no double I absolutely do believe that it was a matter of us here and the choices that we have to understand, I always choose low leverage because I think it will help me make a small profit but safer way and we open position depending on the analysis

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely, as I think in forex trading, personally I do find that high leverage is always beneficiary for you and you should always use your leverage wisely , and try to get most of it, don't open big lots if you don't have big capital , then you can play safe in the forex market

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, absolutely I think its truth and I personally believe that high leverage is only currency with traders lack the skills to control emotions and manage accounts. I see a lot of good trader is using high leverage to earn maximum profits from forex and I think that high leverage is not always bad

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 482 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)