+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 176 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1753

Thread: Forex trading karte waqt ke bad habits bataye.

Senior Member firozlucky is an unknown quantity at this point firozlucky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market ki sbse bad habit ager me kahu to wo lalach hai kyuki hm lalach krte hai sochte hai ki or profit le or trade ko lamba dekhte hai jis wajeh se trade profit me hote hote loss me ajata hao profit ke bajaye loss uthana pdta hai isliye lalach bad habit hai iss market ki

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pankajmehra is an unknown quantity at this point pankajmehra's Avatar
    Thanks
    the most common is overtrading, this is when you just jump into trades too fast or when you want to always be in a trade. This might sound not a bad habit but it is very dangerous actually. You are easily swiped out when you do this. So often people keep on opening trades one after the other because they are just chasing the ultimate profitable trade or better they hope to get into that special trade that will make the profit flow

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pardeep7651 View Post
    The most common habit is that i start greedy when i trade in volatile market to earn quick money and some times i successfully earn good profit but some times i loss a lot of money so overall i have problem with greed.
    bhai ji greed ko aapko dur karna hoga,greed se hamesha trader ko loss he hota hai,greed ki wajah se trader apne target se bhatak jaata hai aur wo tp ko ignore kar deta hai aur essi wajah se uski profit wali trade loss mein chali jaati hai..

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most common habit is that i start greedy when i trade in volatile market to earn quick money and some times i successfully earn good profit but some times i loss a lot of money so overall i have problem with greed.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Member camalol is an unknown quantity at this point camalol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meri trading kartay waqt ki sab say bad habit greed hay kyun k jab may greed karta hon tu phir mujh say mistakes per mistakes start ho jaati hain aur may bohat jiada nuqsan kar baithta hon. Laikin ab kaafi dafa mar khanay k baad meri ye aadat kuch kam ho gae hay.

Senior Member hibasuk is an unknown quantity at this point hibasuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meri sab sy ziada bad habit hy k main greed ko control nhi kar sakta or management me nakam rehta hun jis wajha sy me abi tak profit earn karny me nakaam hun pr jab mujhy loss hota hy to mujhy thori deer asar rehta hy us k abad phir wohi bad habit .

Senior Member ALIHAIDERGILL12233 is on a distinguished road ALIHAIDERGILL12233's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    koi buri habbit nahen fully focus market ke traf rehta hay r her waqt arket ko dekh dekh kay anakhain dard karnay lag jati hain lakin slowly slowly may is tradin ko kum kar aha hoon sirf volatile trading kart hoon ya limits de deta hoon bs.

Banned sayuki is an unknown quantity at this point sayuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    a good habit is to have planned the entrances to the market and a trading plan in accordance with their capital and expectations. A bad habit that most traders have or have is that sometimes we do not place SLs and that may be harmful to an account. Always keep the good habit of TP and SL

Senior Member wasibegana is on a distinguished road wasibegana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no one bad habits in traders. The most common bad habits in greedy , Many traders loss their all capital in greedy and some traders having the fair of loss therefore they loss in trading. So there are many bad habits , trading with big lot size is always harmful for new traders.

Senior Member ramdaas11 is an unknown quantity at this point ramdaas11's Avatar
    Thanks
    sub sy bad habit forex trading kartay waqat ki yeh hai ky woh market increasing and decreasing trend ko follow up nhi kartay aur phir woh sirf buy and selling forign currency ki trade kartay jatay han.aur end result un ko woh loss bear karna parta hai so aap ko chaiay ky aap optimistic trading ko use karain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 176 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)