Page 166 of 176 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1755

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mukta View Post
    for up trend line you must add or connect more than two bottom price and for down trend you must add or connect more than two high price point.then you found a proper trend line.
    i always get confused where to put the line because when i see the chart and have up point and then i see there are 3 points on the low i don't know which one to choose as the low point. i tried to read for some tips and instructions but they all give different opinion...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mukta is an unknown quantity at this point mukta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for up trend line you must add or connect more than two bottom price and for down trend you must add or connect more than two high price point.then you found a proper trend line.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trend line is necessary if you are still relying on a strategy with the use of indicators, we have to put up MA in various variables of the parameter, there are at least 3 kinds, combined with other indicators

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 3mala View Post
    Drawing a trendline is not difficult though the idea varies from trader to trader. Some traders connect the tips (wicks) of the candles while other traders only connect the open and close prices. Drawing trendlines is a art but the idea is to note key support and resistance areas.
    yes sir it's good trendline line technique to determine the highest or lowest point in my opinion and should
    have special expertise to perform this technique and accuracy in drawing or analyzed by this technique

Member pixsfx is on a distinguished road pixsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whether it could be an example to draw the line at its trendline? through the images may also host, in order to help me who want to learn

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujh lagta hai kay this to anlayze karta hai trend ko woh bhi drawing line kay chart ko aur may jo hun interested hun kay know this please explain this woth chart jiss ko bhi ata hai baytaya

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by barn View Post
    trendline is the most simple trading system that I have learned, but it's useful. excess use trendline is no such thing as a repaint.
    I displace trendline with the highs or lows, and eliminate trend fans with new trends in the selfsame trend. I trade when there is a communicate in 3rd move but if there is no signaling then I don't trade it

Member barn is on a distinguished road barn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trendline is the most simple trading system that I have learned, but it's useful. excess use trendline is no such thing as a repaint.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right about it and it is look like simple and easy to understand,
    and i always draw trendline , it is very helpful for me, and besides it i use equidistant chanel , it makes me simpler to see the market condition
    do the best we can

Member Hiron is on a distinguished road Hiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trend line is also best to do good trade. As a best trader, everyone should draw trade line.
    Because trend line indicates break out line.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 176 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)