+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 176 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Banned wassa99 is on a distinguished road wassa99's Avatar
    Thanks
    every trader must have the idea about the trend line and the break out. if the trend is uptrend then we have to go for the buy order and if the trend is the down trend then the trader should go for the sell order strategy. it can be long term or short term strategy. so trend line understanding is must in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Manite is an unknown quantity at this point Manite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello , I think trend line breakout approach is really useful. It gives surprisingly good results.
    I was fully understand beginning that would trade trend line approach. I imagine it happens to be
    far better then all additional indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member hichemlamine is an unknown quantity at this point hichemlamine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this method seems to be helpful ! but i hope if i have a friend that guides me slowly to start trade and avoid loosing!!
    some one like this will take my hand to the trusted pairs or any products with this method or other methods!
    thanks any way

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji forex mai trend lines v important hai es kam mai app ko es ki study v karni chahi aa tabi app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai hard work se acha paisa kama skate hai bai saab ji forex mai app apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek acha bussiness hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Market me trend line aur break out strategy Kafi achhi strategy hoti hai agar trader eske baare me achhe se knowledge hota hai to market me jab trend break out hota hai to trader bahut achha profit earn kar sakta hai lekin samjhna kar karni chhaiye.

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this seems to be an interesting strategy in my opinion and I think that we can make good profits if we can make sure that we follow this strategy really well and for it we have to make sure that follow the right rules of the trading and trade with discipline

Senior Member shoaib007 is on a distinguished road shoaib007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market men kafee saree aisee hen jo keh boot ziada technique rakhtee hen jiss tarah key aap ney breakout key barey men hamen bataya hey yeh bhee ager market break kar jatee hey to kafee saree market usee taraf hee move kartee hey jis taraf break kia huwa ho .

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that we all know that the trend is a friend so we must rely on it.we must need to works such theory in practical and in this aspect we must need to practice as much as possible in demo which give us vast experience but beside demo we need cent account to test the emotion which will be more great.Definitely demo is helpful to us.

Senior Member fxthattil is an unknown quantity at this point fxthattil's Avatar
    Thanks
    The basic idea of trendlines comprises of many variables that must be taken in consideration when in use, such as, Trend Angle, Momentum, & Time. I'll let you in on a little secret on trading: its not as "random" as most would want you to belive. The market tends to trend either way and patterns occur more often than you think. I would invite you to study up on Market Movements and Patterns, Candlestick Reveral Patterns, and Trendline Uses. The Trendline Break system contains three individual variation; all based on personal preferences. One will be discussed in this thread. The other two will be discussed in a later date. One of the major problems with trading trendlines is that most traders do not know how to properly set and use them.

Senior Member bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was alone in forex trading does not use the trendline and candle pattern I prefer using indicators and fibonacy because of this very simple and easily understood by the novice trader and in trading forex use the strategy of the most simple so that we are not confused in analyzing market forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 176 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)