+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 176 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use a trend line in my analysis that is very useful and useful in trading. I also see patterns like head and shoulders and double top / bottom. I use a trend line in my analysis that is helpful and useful in trading. and this is a good thread, I ask all professionals to explain with graphs how to transact with trend lines. It will be very beneficial for all new people to start a good and profitable trade using trend lines and patren, and how and when to place sl and tp

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I take advantage of a collection of trends during my examination that can be useful and valuable during trading. My spouse and I were in addition to examining styles such as head and shoulder muscles and double top / bottom and multi top / base on reversal trends. and I also take advantage of the wrinkling trends around my checks that can be useful in addition to helping in exchange. When I checked the behavior included the scalp on the side to return in addition to two times up / down next to the triple top / base that was intended for the release tendency.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charumit For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,423 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g agar hum forex ma indicator ma agar hum trend line ko show karwa ka agar hum trading karta hain tu humara leay best hote jesa hum indicator ke help bhe milt ha jesa huma aga tak work karna ka acha information beh hote ha jesa huma acha bonus bhe kam saktha hin line ko dekhta howa hum apne trade ko close ya activ bhe rakha ka tp pr chore sakhta hain

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to azharahmad For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-06-26), billyboy00007 (2018-06-11), danish555 (2018-06-15), fxearner (2018-06-13), lal765 (2018-06-11), MARandhawa (2018-06-21), sarfraz786 (2018-06-15), sattar087 (2018-06-22)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    Trend line ko follow karna bhoat acha hai up trend main agr break out hota hai to humain us se fida lee ki zarurt hai or agr down ki tara break karta hai to humain fida lena chaiye or is se humain bohat zayda fida ho skta hai.

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-06-10), billyboy00007 (2018-06-11), danish555 (2018-06-15), FOREXBOY (2018-06-10), Intelligent (2018-06-10), kashi93 (2018-06-21), MARandhawa (2018-06-20), ravi999 (2018-06-10), rehanayaz (2018-06-10), sarfraz786 (2018-06-15), Sunriser1 (2018-06-30), Unregistered (1)

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I take advantage of the line patterns in my research that may be useful and practical throughout the exchange. When I also see styles like mind and shoulder as well as dual top / bottom and multi top / bottom devoted to release pattern. and using a collection of trends during my useful and useful analysis in exchange. My spouse and I are further examining habits that are similar to head and neck and improve the top / bottom and upper / lower tops aimed at changing trends.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,058 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trend line aik bahut hi important tool hai analysis ka meta trader main yeh hamien trend direction bhi batata hai aur yeh bhi batata hai keh humien kab trade karni hai aur kitna take profit rakhna aur kitna stop loss lagana hai trend line ke jitny bhi patterens hain un sab ki apni importance hai sab kuch na kuch show kar rahi hoti hain keh next kia hony wala hai jesa keh jo ascending triangle hoti hai woh bullish trend ko show kar rahi hoti hain jab keh jo descending triangles hoti hain woh bearish trend ko shoe karwa rahi hoti sab ki apni importance hai humien in sab ko sekhna chahiye aur phir inhien practically apply kar ke work karna chahiye....thank you
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

JahanZaib (2018-06-10), kashi93 (2018-06-25), mian5575405 (2018-06-22), Unregistered (2)

Junior Member Kaash Ali is on a distinguished road Kaash Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    KINGSTON, Jamaica The US dollar on Thursday, May 30, ended trading at J$127.90 up by four cents according to the Bank of Jamaica's daily foreign exchange trading summary.

Meanwhile, the Canadian dollar ended trading at J$99.21 up from J$98.24 while the British pound sterling ended trading at J$170.97 up from J$169.00.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The U.S. dollar was pushed lower on Thursday as the euro rallied on news that Italian parties made last-ditch efforts to form a government and avert snap elections, going some way towards easing concerns about a political crisis in the euro zones third-largest economy.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the stock market, the major indices in Europe and US rose by decent amounts. In the US, the S&P moved back above its 100 day MA and closed above the MA (at 2710.46). That give the broad index a more bullish bias at the end of the trading day. European stocks also closed with solid gains - retracing some of the large declines from Tuesday.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    NEW DELHI: The rupee on Thursday opened 1 paisa higher at 67.42 against the US dollar.

The domestic currency on Wednesday staged an impressive comeback after Tuesday's rout and ended with a solid 43 paise gain against the American currency at 67.43 after traders unwound bullish dollar positions.

Read more at:
    //economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/64394946.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medi um=text&utm_campaign=cppst

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 176 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)