+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 176 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many business owners and managers find themselves stuck in a constant fire extinguisher. It seems that there has never been a quiet moment and when you finally get your head on the water - it's easy to fall back and find yourself extinguishing the entire fire. and Many business owners and managers find themselves trapped in a constant fire extinguisher. There never seems to be a quiet moment and when you finally get your head on the water - it's easy to fall back and find yourself a fireman all over .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still don't understand how to make a trend line on the chart using the indicator on mt4. I've tried it but I don't know it's true or not? so the solution is I use other indicators such as parabolic sar or custom indicators to see trends. For the pattern bar pattern, I still learn it in many forums on the internet. and to understand the trend line is too difficult, because I understand it for some time but I still can't understand it, it shows us the trend, I also hear that trading with trend lines and support and resistance levels is the best but needs understanding .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have found that following large, costs continue to be more than the actual pivot stage of the Birmingham market begins, you can allow transactions to operate. ideal example. After much about EUR / USD, the market relocated 28 pips after it continued to be there with respect to 4 hours. and This is the percentage of account balance against risk in each trade. For example, if this parameter is 2, EA will risk 2% of the account on each trade, this means that EA calculates different Lot sizes for each trade based on the Stop Loss that will be used for that trade, no matter how far or near the Stop Loss , EA will calculate Lot size so that if Stop Loss is affected, 2% of the account will be lost

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pattern solving techniques are sincere and can create very good benefits from most of your energy and energy, but sorry sir I can't determine that the program is not clear to me, so can you publish it again with a few injection shots and any side range patterns expected to me. and Candlestick charts are the easiest and have been used for a long time. So that it can be called a classical graph. And then you need to learn more, and become an expert in trading. Because, using candlesticks can predict the next trend.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to javhida For This Useful Post:

anaku (2019-06-30)

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thought, a few candles then the price was below, trying another up move, but failed and put Lower Tinggi this time. That is nothing but the trigger that the bulls are weakening and one of the trend lines that you will be able to identify will be the point of truth. If it is damaged, the price is very likely to move lower. There he is. Simple method. which might help you to judge about the possible outcomes of the outgoing trend line. Remember, that in an uptrend you need to consider only the highest swing in the downtrend and for the downtrend only the lowest swing. and I am a pioneer pioneer who managed to jailbreak, the inheritance above pivot fixes the author's Marketplace gap, you can let the trade go. perfect information. Successful from jailbreak on EUR / US, emotional industry 27 pips then remained there for four hours.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis is built on the assumption of price trends. Trend Lines are important tools in technical analysis for trend identification and confirmation. A trend line is a straight line that connects two or more price points and then extends to the future to act as a line of support or resistance. Many principles that apply to support and resistance levels can be applied to trend lines as well. It is important for you to understand all concepts. and I like the breakout strategy but sometimes fake breaks are terrible and a nightmare for me. So, I decided to enter the trade after getting back from the retest level. We know very well, every runaway trendline will have a retest for damaged TL.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, I think the first thought that we need to consider before we place our trade in the market is the Trend Line and Break Out once we can get better confirmation in the direction we really want then we can always make our best profit right - really want to make on the forex market based on my understanding and you can watch trend lines for a long time from the h1 time frame. When you can understand support and resistance you can make profits from trading easily. You can draw it with your eyes and set the trading point there more easily.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't really understand what you mean here, but I like the part of your post above! Until now, I like to use harmonic patterns or just other standard patterns as my break out strategy. Well, this kind of strategy will require our efforts and focus to draw trend lines with high accuracy because our entry points are very dependent on that line. And, then, next to the trend line we also need good understanding and the right ability to use fibonachi calculations. and prices remain above the turnover in the market for open London, you can use it again. perfect example. Seeds after the EUR / USD 27 market difference then shifts to four hours.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    yes i can understand your opinion because your strategy is very good huamin is min se aca benifit hail ho sakta hai lakin us waqat jaab huamin issmin se acha profit hasil hota hai jab huamijn is main se acha proit hasl nhi hota hai ptoh humain is main kam kery ka maza nhi ata hai

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello, I use trend lines in my analysis that are very helpful and useful in trading. I also see patterns like head and shoulders and double top / bottom and triple top / bottom for trend reversals. The breakout system is a good strategy to gain profit in the trading system but the breakout system must have the best indicator that is good.
    Put it on the line and trend line level in forex trading is very important, because it can see and determine the appropriate analysis of daily trends, we can see indicators using automatic trend lines separately, it's easier to see trends

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 176 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)