+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 176 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trend line is an old strategy that have bigger accuracy between almost of hundreds indicator. It accuracy about 70-80%. To cover 10-30% failed or unpredictable, we used Money management. IT can be Averaging, martiangle, Reversal, Stop loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some traders plan to get a certain $ per day, and others plan to get a certain pip in a day. it is a good habit to arrange plans for traders, it will help them to trade with purpose. but, yes, it's easy to set a plan, it's not easy for us to apply it strictly. I find that some traders always change their targets according to the forex market movements, which always makes them lose a lot and
    * We all know that trends are friends so we have to rely on them. We have to work with such a theory practically and in this aspect we have to practice as much as possible in a demo that gives us extensive experience but besides demos we need a cent account to test emotions that will be even greater. Demo is definitely useful for us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We must remember that we must not fight the trend. And we should not make any reservations when there is an escape. Because breakouts can be wrong at any time. We must wait to get a clear idea about the trend. and I have found that after the breakout, the conditions remain above the swivel characteristics at the opening of Writer activity, you can let the trade go. perfect model. Successful breakout of EUR / USD, enrapture activity 27 pips then remained there for five hours.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders who trade based on favorable trend lines and I think it is a good trading strategy but involve a lot of effort and learn to know about trend lines and learn about them. A trader needs to know how to analyze trend lines and make profitable trades based on the same thing. and trend line and breakout? is a comment on forex. I also agree that the trend must be in accordance with the strength of our business and that it will continue until it breaks. But I do not understand the complete philosophy of this question being a junior in the forex forum business in the world.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's much better regardless of whether anyone is posting How to draw ADDITIONAL trend lines TO USE ITEMS IN TRADING IN ADDITIONAL TO explain about the pattern you are using listed here, so that Item anyone here will understand AND ALSO USE That there trade. and sometimes you might be redrawn and the trend line that seems right. With practice, it will be easier to draw trend lines, but at first there are some useful tips on finding the right one.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use trend lines in my analysis that are very helpful and useful in trading. I also see patterns like head and shoulders and double top / bottom. I use trend lines in my analysis that are very helpful and useful in trading. and this is a good thread, I ask all professionals to explain in a graph how to trade with trend lines. It will be very beneficial for all new people to start good and profitable trading using trend and patent lines, and how and when to place sl and tp

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use the trend wrinkles around my exam which can be useful besides helping during exchanges. When I also examine behavior including scalp and back and twice up / down and triple up / base which are intended to release trends. and I exploit the outline of development in my research that can be useful and also valuable in investing. We also look at behaviors including scalp and blades as well as dual up / down and double up / down levels for change in development.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used the pattern lines in my research that might be useful and practical during exchanges. When I also see styles like mind and shoulder blades and dual up / down and multi up / down which are meant to release patterns. and I personally use collection tendencies during my analysis that are useful and useful in exchange. My partner and I also examined habits similar to the head and neck and increased the top / bottom and up / down multi intended for changing tendencies.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is recommended that you submit the best way to draw the development range and apply it throughout the exchange and explain the design that you have listed here, to ensure the following men and women can realize and apply it in exchange. and I personally use craze lines during my exam which have been useful and useful during trading. When I also saw the style including the scalp and shoulder and double top / bottom and double top / bottom with respect to craze changes

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders who trade based on favorable trend lines and I think it is a good trading strategy but involve a lot of effort and learn to know about trend lines and learn about them. A trader needs to know how to analyze trend lines and make profitable trades based on the same thing. and yes my friend is the trend line and comes out the best for all strategies in forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 176 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)