+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 176 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    TREND LINE AND BREAK OUT ABOUT

HI ALL

most impotent in the market some time market trend line is up some time down trend line so when the market break the trend then market very speedly move sods first you know about trend line and make a profit. best regards Rana Farooq. guys mare khayal se trade line and break out strategy bohoti awesome strategy hey. guys yeah strategy bohoti hey , or kafie achie profit deta hey. mere khayal se yeah strategy 1 hour 4 hour chart me follow kar na chaya , thank guys is k bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlindX For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI ALL

forex mei jis ko trend line ka use karna aa gaya woh expert ban jata hai kyun ke trendline aap ko support ,resistance, breakout waghaira sab kuch achi tarha say batati hai .aur agar trend line k saath koi indicator ka use ho jae to trend line extremely powerful ho jati hai . mara khyal sa to I have found that following the breakout, the price remains above the pivot point at London market opening, you can let the trades run. the perfect example. Following the breakout on the EUR/USD,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BlindX For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal say forex mei jis ko trend line ka use karna aa gaya woh expert ban jata hai kyun ke trendline aap ko support ,resistance, breakout waghaira sab kuch achi tarha say batati hai .aur agar trend line k saath koi indicator ka use ho jae to trend line extremely powerful ho jati hai . mara khyal sa to I have found that following the breakout, the price remains above the pivot point at London market opening, you can let the trades run. the perfect example. Following the breakout on the EUR/USD, the market moved 27 pips then remained.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to king shalman For This Useful Post:

BlindX (2019-12-28)

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trend line is most impotent in the market some time market trend line is up some time down trend line so when the market break the trend then market very speedly move sods first you know about trend line and make a profit. best regards Rana Farooq. guys mare khayal se trade line and break out strategy bohoti awesome strategy hey. guys yeah strategy bohoti hey , or kafie achie profit deta hey. mere khayal se yeah strategy 1 hour 4 hour chart me follow kar na chaya , thank guys is k bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to januari For This Useful Post:

BlindX (2019-12-28)

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i want to identify any shape like head and shoulder or inverted one or flags which the forex are full with, i don't use candles i use line charts or bar char thats make them most clear and about the trend i use a n indicator to draw it.Its clean when you use line and bar chart instead of candles. a experienced trader can easily understand the break outs in forex market but it is difficult for a new trader to find out a real break out for trading , so he should do first practice on demo account yo get experience .:-)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to karmnun For This Useful Post:

BlindX (2019-12-28)

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trend outlines tend to be simple as well as we have to solely pull on them with graphs, consequently in the event their particular is hesitation with regards to movements you should draw these as well as surely the judgements could be greater coming from past due to the fact movements tend to be rear navicular bone associated with trade this also is as well imperative that you spot as well as understand these primary. ye bt such hai k trend line mai bohat ziayda break outs hotey hai kiyu k forex ki market mai ziayda issue trend ka hota hai aur isi karan mostly trader market ka trend catch krne k liye trend line ka use krtey hai. aur ye kisi bhi time change ho jata hai aur ye breakouts newbie ko smjh nhi aata.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to compor For This Useful Post:

BlindX (2019-12-28)

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trend Line Break is a reversal chart patterns where a stock in an up trend breaks out of a support trend line and a stock in a down trend, breaks out of a resistance trend line. This is a very basic, simple time tested chart pattern which with an addition of a trend following indicator gives an excellent result. when we equalise the goal direction genealogy, we can see the way of a inclination, but I've seen when terms touches the trendline there is less picture / redaction on the cost and the soprano is said to outdo out when the damage canldestick join and impending inaccurate the trendline, and when it breaks out we could ajar orientation

14. The Following User Says Thank You to benar For This Useful Post:

BlindX (2019-12-28)

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after we draw the line trend line, we are able to see the direction the most trend, other then ive seen when price touches the trendline there's very little reflection / correction upon the price and also the price is same to actually break out in the event the price canldestick penetrate and shut outside the trendline, and once it breaks out we might open position Good post . I use trend lines in my analysis that are very helpful and useful in trading. I also look at patterns like head and shoulders and double top/bottom and triple top/ bottom for trend reversal. Thanks your post .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to adalah For This Useful Post:

BlindX (2019-12-28)

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after we draw the line trend line, we could see the direction associated with a trend, however ive seen when price touches the trendline there's very little reflection / correction upon the price and of course the price is same to actually break out in the event the price canldestick penetrate and shut outside the trendline, and as you it breaks out we may open position once we draw the line trend line, we could see the direction of the trend, however ive seen when price touches the trendline there's very little reflection / correction inside the price and also the price is aforementioned to firmly break out as soon as the price canldestick penetrate and shut outside the trendline, and once it breaks out we might open position

18. The Following User Says Thank You to khareem For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have found that following the breakout, the price remains above the pivot point at London market opening, you can let the trades run. the perfect example. Following the breakout on the EUR/USD, the market moved 27 pips then remained there for four hours.I use trend lines in my analysis that are very helpful and useful in trading. I also look at patterns like head and shoulders and double top/bottom and triple top/ bottom for trend reversal. i am a new trader i am learning all these things and practicing in the demo account but i found none of these things reliable i dont know what the wrong is there . either i am not applying the things correctly or i am not getting the market correctly when i analyse market will go down it goes up when i thing market will go up it goes down plz any body help me

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dingin For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 176 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)