Page 159 of 176 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1755

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shaonmra View Post
    Discuss trend line strategy and break out or failed break out for pairs.
    (1) use trend line: (a)Up Trend line (b)down Trend line (c) flat trend line /sideways (d) triangle/ascending/descending/climbing/flag pattern
    (2)Head and Shoulder pattern or double bottom/top
    i think this is to analyze the trend by drawing lines in chart i am interested to know this please explain this wtih chart or all member may explain here.......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Breakout trading is one of the most verified signal in forex trading.. only if you can detect them properly.. and the chance of making big profits is really high with breakout trading.. because price continued to the direction for a long amount of time if you can detect a major breakout of the price.. I am a fan of trendline and whenever I detect any major breaks I also ride on that trend.. and it really giving me good profits..
    Searching Myself...

Member pak forex is an unknown quantity at this point pak forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shaonmra View Post
    Discuss trend line strategy and break out or failed break out for pairs.
    (1) use trend line: (a)Up Trend line (b)down Trend line (c) flat trend line /sideways (d) triangle/ascending/descending/climbing/flag pattern
    (2)Head and Shoulder pattern or double bottom/top
    trend line and break out ak both he ahci or best strategy ha trading main muja ya boht he ahci or best sa best strategy boht he best lagti ha esi waja sa main es strategy ka bara main obht sara knowledge earned kar rha hon or main es ko abi demo account par used kar rha hooon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sohagraj View Post
    trendline is always changing so we need to know what will happen to the candle that does not go up or down so we can sell or buy decision to trade it is necessary to acknowledge the web.I think it is going to work magically for us too. Thanks for sharing..
    trand is a picture of the world market movements, that is where we need to pay attention to the movement trand to trade, but sometimes we are puzzled to learn that trand

Member tenma is an unknown quantity at this point tenma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by indra1991 View Post
    before I want to ask you, if this system using MA, BB and fibonanci, seeing break outs usually use indicators., can you explain how I view the trend to use the line. and when prices turned
    This script is very good i always use this script when bad news hit the press when we marekt, close all open positions at the same time and it saves me time many risks of loss

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually break out when the bus reached it was a strong trend is fast moving strong and fast running would be to a certain height or low in certain humility then he came to break out break out the problem is not every day we can get sometimes only once in one but this week if it happens it will be very much benefit we get for it when we should have a size of curency movement is said to break out if until then we can get to be successful in collecting dollars to break out.

Member sohagraj is an unknown quantity at this point sohagraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trendline is always changing so we need to know what will happen to the candle that does not go up or down so we can sell or buy decision to trade it is necessary to acknowledge the web.I think it is going to work magically for us too. Thanks for sharing..

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trend lines are the lines that are drawn to connect the higher highs or lower lows. it gives you a proper idea and also a emperical calculation about the price movement behaviour and price movement of future terms.

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shital107 View Post
    This two thing is very importent for all forex trader. When we art trand line than if it breke out than we can think its very strong for trade . Thank you.
    as i am a student and as well as a new business man i have actually not so many idea about it but one thing is that use trendline to intersect and find the possible replacement and so on.

Senior Member mehedi315 is an unknown quantity at this point mehedi315's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow nice shared! In this post to discuss the trend line and break out strategy these are so much important for all traders.
    Cheers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 176 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)