+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 176 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1755

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Senior Member ghoussse is on a distinguished road ghoussse's Avatar
    Thanks
    yea kya hai bhai , kuch naya trade plan post karo, sirf 2 , 4 line daal ne se strategy nahi hoti, ye breakouts to sabhi average traders ko pata hota hai,
    agar tum is mein master hoo to khul ke explain karo.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gandhi View Post
    I think trading trendline by using the techniques and break out very well so you can find out where the price does break or not ..
    good luck for profit
    It is depending on the trader. I my self using trendline to jumpstart position.
    Here is the sample of my PO.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aliop is an unknown quantity at this point aliop's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Breakout systems like this are always in great demand. It is quick, easy and with a proper use has a true winning rate of over 90%. Currency .Trading trend line breakouts would be easy if all the time we had just one trend line breakout pattern, but we don't. Below are just few possible .

Senior Member pakhi_pk is an unknown quantity at this point pakhi_pk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Following the breakout on the EUR/USD, the market moved 27 pips then remained there for four hours.I have found that following the breakout, the price remains above the pivot point at London market opening, you can let the trades run. the perfect example.

Member pish is on a distinguished road pish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    break outs are very dangerous and can kill your trades when you dont understand tradingitself you should always make sure that you can be able to trade with a good demo account that will help you study the various indicators that will make you know where a trend is going.

Junior Member Kery GT R is on a distinguished road Kery GT R's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    I use trend lines in my analysis that are very helpful and useful in trading. I also look at patterns like head and shoulders and double top/bottom and triple top/ bottom for trend reversal.
    Please indicate timeframe you use to make trend line,
    how do you see the trend for market analysis .. TF4 or H1, please explain in detail
    pasif income investment
    https://uinvest.com.ua/?amigosid=35366"

Member hatemali is an unknown quantity at this point hatemali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use trend lines in my analysis that are very helpful & useful in trading.breakout system is good strategy for get profit in trading system but breakout system must have good better indicator.thanks

Senior Member amitsaha is an unknown quantity at this point amitsaha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now, draw a downtrend trend line connecting your swing High to the most recent swing High of the previous day. (Make sure the last one is also a valid High to draw a downtrend trend line through). Do the same for the swing Low: connect it to the most recent swing low of the previous days, make sure you are pulling the right trend line using the rules of drawing Uptrend trend lines this time.

Junior Member Md Jafar Iqbal is an unknown quantity at this point Md Jafar Iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We must remember not to go against the trend. And we should not put any order when a break occurs. Because a false breakout can be at any time. We expect to have a clear idea of the trend.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear Friends,I use trend lines in my analysis that are very helpful and useful in trading. I also look at patterns like head and shoulders and double top/bottom and triple top/ bottom for trend reversal. the perfect example. Following the breakout on the EUR/USD, the market moved 27 pips then remained there for four hours.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 176 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)