+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 176 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1755

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Banned faruk339 is an unknown quantity at this point faruk339's Avatar
    Thanks
    WHY you should NEVER Trade Live without learning a Proper Forex Course.The fictional narrative, the novel's distinct "literary" prose, specific media requirements (the use of paper and print), a characteristic subject matter that creates intimacy, and length can be seen as features that developed with the Western (and modern) market of fiction. The separation of the field of literary fiction from the field of historical narrative fueled the evolution of these features in the last 400 years.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ebonizim is an unknown quantity at this point ebonizim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venom View Post
    I have found that following the breakout, the price remains above the pivot point at London market opening, you can let the trades run. the perfect example. Following the breakout on the EUR/USD, the market moved 27 pips then remained there for four hours.

Although automatic forex trading software programs can trade a vast range of strategies, there is no strong indication to recommend one style of buying and selling will probably yield you higher earnings than another.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member umairsaleem is on a distinguished road umairsaleem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the perfect example. Following the breakout on the EUR/USD, the market moved 27 pips then remained there for four hours.aik hour me hm kafi profit earn kr saktay hai

Junior Member sayed1987 is an unknown quantity at this point sayed1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, Few candles later price is bottoming out, attempts another up move, but fails and puts a Lower High this time. That's nothing else but a trigger that bulls are weakening and either one of the trend lines which you'll be able to identify will become the point of truth. If it gets broken the price is very likely to move lower. That's it. A simple method. which might help you to judge about most likely outcomes of the trend line break outs. Remember, that in the uptrend you need to take into consideration only swing highs in the down trend and for downtrend only swing lows.

Member rashedul is an unknown quantity at this point rashedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I bonk pioneer that succeeding the jailbreak, the cost relic above the pivot mend at Author marketplace gap, you can let the trades run. the perfect information. Succeeding the prisonbreak on the EUR/US, the industry emotional 27 pips then remained there for quatern hours.

Member medone is an unknown quantity at this point medone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks to make this thread because with this is can remembering me to trading with good conditions and make good management for trading with rule of trading i mak. with displine i must trading with good low emotions.

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

(1) use trend line: (a)Up Trend line (b)down Trend line (c) flat trend line /sideways (d) triangle/ascending/descending/climbing/flag pattern
    (2)Head and Shoulder pattern or double bottom/top

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

I think, this is to analyze the trend by drawing lines in chart. I am interested to know this, please explain this with chart. Or all members may explain here...

Member k1mp0l is an unknown quantity at this point k1mp0l's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I am going to wait until there is a breakout because the breakout trend is moving in one direction
    so we really understand my prediction is still a beginner
    and during the breakout could use averaging strategy so much profit

Member mikal is an unknown quantity at this point mikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should stay in mind that we shouldn't go against the trend. And we shouldn't place any order when a flight take place. Because of breakout could be false any time. We should stay to get a clear idea about the trend.

Banned winwinwindu is on a distinguished road winwinwindu's Avatar
    Thanks
    trenline also sometimes can help us but how to make this manual trenline to cause people to lazy to use it because they have to always change conditions trenline change at any given moment and also the line may pass trenline trenline although the price because it can help us in determining the price goes up or down but sometimes this is not exactly of the indicator has always been a carpenter who always comes late in our forex trading so we must menggunaakn analysis other than the indicator and the main thing is to make every trading stoplos in each of us open.

Banned nurulkabir is an unknown quantity at this point nurulkabir's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear i am also doing now trend line breakout trading. but some time i have lost my money . because some trend line breakout be fake . so we have to aware for fake breakout.

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 176 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)