+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 172 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicators vs Price action.

Junior Member Bitto is on a distinguished road Bitto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators forex trading me bohat ziada helpful hotay q k is se humay market k signals miltay hai . Price action bohat zaroori hai q k jab aap money management k sath trading kartay hai aap ko price action ka bohat ziada khiyal rakhna hota hai . Price action aap k trade ki lagayi gayi price hai .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yoon to price action kafi expert trader isi ko recommend karen gay or isi pe apny analysis ki base rakhty hain but dosari jaga pe beginner trader indicator ka istamal karty hain jo kay un ko kafi had tak profit to bana deta hai but some time indicator is failure because market is fast and indicator is not able to catch his signal on market. Forex Trading main Trader ko indicators aor price action ko calculate krna hy aor market data ko collect krna hy is tarah sy Trader ko market movement ki information ho gy aor Trader goood Trading kar lay ga aor charts ko smjna Trader ko fiada dy ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my friend, for the traders in forex trading, I personally think that only the most basic indicators: history based on his work of repeat, is not always applied as you monitor indicators Forex prices will notice. the use of foreign currencies, always work, if I know that, since prices will vary of real numbers. All in all a wonderful package after a while.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Kafi indicator price action ka kam karty hain price action technical analysis ma aham kirdar ada karta hai or ye kafi better hota hai beginners kay liye agar hum kisi robot se trading karty hain or kuch month profit earned kar lety hain to ye ap ka phir bhi loss hi ho ga jo time ap ko isy dena tha wo robot day raha hai or is se experience increase nahi ho ga to manually trading karen ta kay ap experience gain kar saky.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear the issue is very recurrent but in reality everyone must adapt to what suits you best that you feel comfortable with indicators pos forward though my short experience is not what I like I prefer clearly the action price maybe with some fibonacci and fulcrum numbers and pivots point failing in the end everything is the same but of course with the action price can sometimes sum up all over in shorter distances I think ami believe but it is very personal also indicators can serve as some kind of filter in our operations is a matter of taste..

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah imformative question There is too many indicator on metatrader, but if we are do not understand how to use it, the indicator just make our trading more complicated. Because of that we must just follow one strategy or indicator. Price action strategy is the best i think. Because we are try to read about the price movement behaviour so u should learn fundamentals of trading to be perfect

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I must say, after an year of trading with indicators, I have now decided trade without them. I have tried 8-10 indicators if not a hundred but I have researched and practiced extensively with them, and did everything I possibly could to make them work. Finally, I gave up. I'm not saying they don't work, they just don't work for me. For me, indicators lead to illusions, i.e. setups that don't exist. But I also must say the experience I gathered so far with methods that don't work, is valuable to me. I believe it's not enough to know what works for someone, it's also important to find out what doesn't. One might argue that he or she believes exactly the opposite regarding the usage of indicators, and that's also fine... whatever works; it doesn't have to be price action.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye dono apni apn jga theak kaam kety hain aur in dono ki apni jga importance hay indicators market ka trend btaty hain k market ab kis trf ko move ker rhi hay aur n ext ye kidhr ja kr thehry gi aur price action b isi bat ko represent kerti hay k market k pichla support ya resistance kya tha aur ab kya hay aur next kahan per market jaey gi i think so prize action kun k indicators kse bh triky sy theek naii ho sekty inn ki waja sy mjhy boht loss hva hai iss leya main to kbhi bh inn ka sath nai dy sekta iss leya personal experience k sath apny sab bhaiyoo ko yah advice kerta hun k jitna ho seky market ko khud analyse keryn indicators per yaqeeen bewakofi hai

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was new trader but i was try to use only price action system. it was the best strategy i think. we are know, There is too many indicator on metatrader, but if we are do not understand how to use it, the indicator just make our trading more complicated. Because of that we must just follow one strategy or indicator. Price action strategy is the best i think. Because we are try to read about the price movement behaviour. That was not easy, but very worth to learn.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    he base of my own does not work always apply in Forex, where I notice that the indicators tracking prices. Always trailing timely dea like moving average, moving average is calculate average history depend from time... and price action also depending from history... i think those way is powerful if you know how to use it... indicator will not 100% accurate the issue is very recurrent but in reality everyone must adapt to what suits you best that you feel comfortable with indicators pos forward though my short experience is not what I like I prefer clearly the action price maybe with some fibonacci and fulcrum numbers and pivots point failing in the end everything is the same but of course with the action price can sometimes sum up all over in shorter distances I think ami believe but it is very personal also indicators can serve as some kind of filter in our operations is a matter of taste

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 172 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)