+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 172 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172
Results 1,711 to 1,719 of 1719

Thread: Indicators vs Price action.

Senior Member prince2 is an unknown quantity at this point prince2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is a bast job.i agree with you indicators and Bangladesh candles guide you to a good profit, you also need to look at price action of a chart.Thanks..........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pitra7 is an unknown quantity at this point pitra7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator is depending from history and make calculate with unique characteristic... like moving average, moving average is calculate average history depend from time... and price action also depending from history... i think those way is powerful if you know how to use it... indicator will not 100% accurate, and price action also will never be 100% accurate... it is up to you for choose...
    success is my right...!!!

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was new trader but i was try to use only price action system. it was the best strategy i think. we are know, There is too many indicator on metatrader, but if we are do not understand how to use it, the indicator just make our trading more complicated. Because of that we must just follow one strategy or indicator. Price action strategy is the best i think. Because we are try to read about the price movement behaviour. That was not easy, but very worth to learn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member umair tahir is an unknown quantity at this point umair tahir's Avatar
    Thanks
    we need to have tools that can guide us when looking for signals,this at least gives us a good probability of getting good entry/exit points,without this tools we will be gambling most of the time and forex trading does not favor gamblers

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to umair tahir For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-20), zohaib1 (2019-12-20)

Banned jawadanwar is an unknown quantity at this point jawadanwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think indicator helps alot but u need to learn how to use the indicators for your benefit so interpreting the indicators is a crucial part once u mastered it, you can make lots of money in forex but keep in mind indicators are not always right

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jawadanwar For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-20), Abubakar 148 (2020-09-09), zohaib1 (2019-12-20)

Senior Member ramid is an unknown quantity at this point ramid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the main base upon which most indicators are base: History repeats itself, is at the base of my own does not work always apply in Forex, where I notice that the indicators tracking prices. Always trailing timely deal.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ramid For This Useful Post:

Member bondokpower is an unknown quantity at this point bondokpower's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you indicators and Japanese candles guide you to a good profit, you also need to look at price action of a chart

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bondokpower For This Useful Post:

Senior Member eman seif eldin is an unknown quantity at this point eman seif eldin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Index vs. Index helps to understand the movement of the market and the price trend and help traders in determining the type is entering into the transaction.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eman seif eldin For This Useful Post:

Senior Member rakaniaga99 is on a distinguished road rakaniaga99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Indicators vs Price action.

Indicators is a set of statistical tools that calculate and make a statistical data about market movement for the past price.. All indicators measured past market price and can be used to predict future price.. remember that forex have history and its always showing a repetition pattern.. Indicator not always 100% precise but you can used them as a guide to speculate future move.. Im not saying that indicators have no good at all but we as a traders cannot depend on indicators alone in planning a decision.. you also need to look at price action of a chart.. the candle stick (engulfing, piercing, doji, harami, marobozu, shooting star, hammer etc.) chart pattern ( double top, double bottom, head and shoulder, flag, triangle, wedges etc.) support & ressistance and other price action strategy.. combining the indicator with some price action is the great strategy and believe me.. if you can master those things... you can smile everyday

If you agree with me.. then state your opinion

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rakaniaga99 For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-20), Aanchal (2018-12-16), darpan2014 (2015-01-14), Facebook (2018-12-16), gold1985000 (2019-04-22), kkkk (2019-05-24), Pardeep7651 (2016-03-23), skamran (2020-04-20), summrah123 (2017-12-30), usmanbaloch (2018-03-31), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 172 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172

Subscribe to this Thread (5)