+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 172 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicators vs Price action.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe to indicator se zyada price action strategy system acha lagta hai qu ke yeh hum ko current market condition ke ilawa next market mein kya ho sakta hai zyada sure mein btati hai aur mein zyada ter long term trading mein price action skill use kerta hoon aur mujh ko acha profit hota hai very good information you are sharing with us.i totally agee with this.combining one strategy with other to conform the movement is a best way to improve the profit rate on forex.the candlestick pattern often fails.I cant speak about the price action since i am just learning about it.gaining more skills is always good for business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rolens For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know why everyone has a bad view regarding indicators, I don't find them bad they are 100% trustable if you know how they works and what signal or information they are interpretating. Whereas, for me nowadays price action has become too much complicated so it's better to work with indicators. i think indicator helps alot but u need to learn how to use the indicators for your benefit so interpreting the indicators is a crucial part once u mastered it, you can make lots of money in forex but keep in mind indicators are not always right i dont trust any indicator for long time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Despite all the strategies and indicators and follow the direction of the market I can not use them because I follow all the opportunities that are good, although it's a few, but it is better and, I hope, not too much and indicators and others and be a loser in a lot of cases, have tried i think indicator helps alot but u need to learn how to use the indicators for your benefit so interpreting the indicators is a crucial part once u mastered it.I think Forex is a bast job.i agree with you indicators and Bangladesh candles guide you to a good profit i think those way is powerful if you know how to use it... indicator will not 100% accurate, and price action also will never be 100% accurate.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to syarif For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Find out what is better for online day trading - using chart indicators or price action methods. Let's weighs the pros and cons of both strategies.Value mechanism trading involves learning to dissect a naked or indicator-free soprano interpret to modify one's Forex trading decisions. Traders who swoop with cost This import give conceal the differences between marketplace accumulation and activity indicators as source as code why we do not use ... I think that the main base upon which most indicators are base: History repeats itself, is at the base of my own does not work always apply in Forex. you also need to look at price action of a chart.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipsee View Post
    dear ap nan kafi ach indictor and robot ky bary mian blog lokha ha is mian ham easy and safe trade kar ksty hna so hamn apny knowledge main azafa karny k liayya hamsha search karni chyayand tabi trade karni chayy jab ham theak say tarde karny k able ho jahn so isi tra say ham easy trade kar ksty han .
    Forex Trading kay time Trader ko price action ko smjna hy aor Trader ko chy woh Forex Trading ka experience gain kia kry aor Forex Trading main jo indicators use hoty hain un sb ki learning kia kry is tarah sy woh Forex Trading market sy good earn kry ga

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator based on the history of trading or price action and use some mathematical formulas like fibocnacci or MA, I think that would depend on the analysis of each indicator to analyze and find out the movement of prices in the future There are two issues with indicators that might be considered important the smoothing that most pertain, spell making it easier to see the move of the industry, introduces lag and thus conventional users are often travel moves ripe. they stand localize gone from value and production construction and the resulting reinforcement and action.

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course price action is the most successful strategy but we need some time to master this strategy.I suggest all newbie not to focus on profit rather always focus on learning. Every newbie should know the trading rules and regulation before starting trade.if we think that trend is just starting then we have to make trade but if trend is in last position then we have to wait for reverse. I believe that all systems are equally beneficial. it all depends on the use. if you are a trader who uses the analysis of moving average indicator. then you will be confused when trading without using the indicator.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    dear ap nan kafi ach indictor and robot ky bary mian blog lokha ha is mian ham easy and safe trade kar ksty hna so hamn apny knowledge main azafa karny k liayya hamsha search karni chyayand tabi trade karni chayy jab ham theak say tarde karny k able ho jahn so isi tra say ham easy trade kar ksty han .

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my dear friend, in the fact we have tools that help us to search for signals, this provides good opportunities to get good input and output interfaces, and Probably means we calculate the price action is price movement through the candle market, indirectly through indicators, i do not have a good experiences to use the indicators in my trading Forex but im doing to look for the best of inductors which are easier for beginnings trade in Forex market they are a lot on the platform and there are anthers we can add them to platform i need time to join the section for learning the inductors for forex

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As I am begginer in forex Price action strategy is the best i think. Because we are try to read about the price movement behaviour. There is too many indicator on metatrader, but if we are do not understand how to use it, the indicator just make our trading more complicated. Because of that we must just follow one strategy or indicator. Candles schedule analysis and multi-style stick together like some simple display plus RSI and CCI for successful trade is very useful. Like bullish candle Pin, and fell Pin or hammer e, t, c may tend to give you direction and show further confirmed your business, so you can easily change.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ismed For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 172 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)