+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 172 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1719

Thread: Indicators vs Price action.

Member haz1 is an unknown quantity at this point haz1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you indicators and Japanese candles guide you to a good profit, you also need to look at price action of a chart.i think traders can earn money if they are now the better way to earn i think indicators help traders to earn money traders can earn money easily form trading if they now the indicators

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member msnali is on a distinguished road msnali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it may be a good thing that every body i mean every exisitng trader at least undertand that only indicatores ar not the factor that determine the price and the future move thog it has in some case particulalry but not at all in any case

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes bro I personally think we need to have tools that can guide us when looking for signals,this at least gives us a good probability of getting good entry/exit points,without this tools we will be gambling most of the time and forex trading does not favor gamblers

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer the price action, because the indicator is just a tool we can use just as driving directions, so that we do not get lost by the existing price. . Probably means we calculate the price action is price movement through the candle market, indirectly through indicators, good luck.

Senior Member madad is an unknown quantity at this point madad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhi jan jahan tak ma forex trading business k bhara ma janta ho ye eak best business indicator sy logo ko madad tu milti hai lakin es sy new trader ko nuksan hota hai kiun k wo es business ko achi tarh study nai kartye

Member SHER-E-MURTAZA BABAR is an unknown quantity at this point SHER-E-MURTAZA BABAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think about indicator helps alot but u need to learn how to use the indicators for your benefit so interpreting the indicators is a crucial part once u mastered it, you can make lots of money in forex. indicators help traders to earn money traders can earn money easily form trading if they now the indicators,

Member gmm123 is an unknown quantity at this point gmm123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator not always 100% precise but you can used them as a guide to speculate future move.I am not saying that indicators have no good at all but we as a traders cannot depend on indicators alone in planning a decision.Because we are try to read about the price movement behavior.

Banned mant123 is on a distinguished road mant123's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear friend i think that indicator are symbol of future direction trend .if you know that how to react indicator then you can make money from forex market.

Senior Member Bigboss has a spectacular aura about Bigboss has a spectacular aura about Bigboss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mujy tu indicator hi achy lagty ha lekin wo b ek had tak yani indicator ka bohat faida ha uns humy trend ka ek idea mil jata ha k wo ab kia kary ga up jy ga ya down jy ga is liya wo thek ha us k elava technical analysis be achy lagty ha

Member mani89 is an unknown quantity at this point mani89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the traders will definitely get success in only forex trading markets. so i think indicators will help you earn better profits with less investments in forex trading accounts. so price action will get rid of many idea about forex trading markets.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 172 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)