+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 172 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1719

Thread: Indicators vs Price action.

Banned trader123 is an unknown quantity at this point trader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    je han bilkul bhi je indicater ka b hamari trade me bht cacha work ha ham is me bht acha trade kar skty han easly is k zarye se price k sat he ye move hota ha jis se ham apni trade ka anadaza laga k is me acha work kar skty han

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member MienhounPK is an unknown quantity at this point MienhounPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap ney theek kaha hai mien bus yeh dekhta houn key moving average kia indication dey raha hai kiyoun key baqi jitney indicators hain mujhe kisi key barey mien information nahi hai khas or na he basis ka pata hota hai mujhe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Neelamsukhija is an unknown quantity at this point Neelamsukhija's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, You are right. Technical analysis has a wonderful role in realizing profits. If you read enough you will make a point of view will help you very much to decide which to follow price action or indicators. Price action reflect the price it self, price action is always one step ahead the indicators, because indicators are lagging, and the price is leading. I believe that trading with price action is really easy.

Banned TIMOR is an unknown quantity at this point TIMOR's Avatar
    Thanks
    the price it is a reputable object to get ideas nigh indicators because these indicators can amend you pretend a worthy swap but need to learn how to use the indicators for your benefit so interpreting the indicators is a crucial part once you mastered

Senior Member nitin1991 is an unknown quantity at this point nitin1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think indicator helps alot but u need to learn
    how to use the indicators for your benefit so
    interpreting the indicators is a crucial part once
    u mastered it, you can make lots of money in
    forex but keep in mind indicators are not always
    right

Senior Member sguha is on a distinguished road sguha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend now a days price action is so popular that many traders love to trade with price action but I love to trade with using indicators and I think it is more easier to me to trade with indicators.

Banned raks is on a distinguished road raks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah bro, Indicators vs Price makes really great action on market movemnet if you want to measured or want to understan that n which direction market going to move that can help you to understan.

Member BASHARAT55 is an unknown quantity at this point BASHARAT55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes indictor k sath price action ko karna kafiacha hotaha jis say ham market ki achi predicting kar skty han so hamn technical analysis main hamsha os time trade karni chayay jab ap is mian fundamental k sath sath technical ko follow karn and hamsha price action koapna na chayay jis say hamn market ka pata lag skta ha an dham market k oper ride ho ksty han

Member bassem15 is an unknown quantity at this point bassem15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i lost many trades depending on the indicators as this indicators fall most of the time leading me to a big problems and big losses , so i don't like to just depend on the indicators without making any right moves or position.

Member dcruze2013 is on a distinguished road dcruze2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am fully agreed with you and yes if we look me as one of the happiest and richest and less loser Forex trader in future, we must follow and maintain about the issues you mentioned here. We have to know, understand, can analyze, how and when to apply them in which purposes. Indicators playing a vital function in the trading market and we all know it, but we do not want to study or assess them. And even Support, Pivot Points and Resistance, we need to study very well for he said subjects for making us a good trader in Forex trading market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 172 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)