+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 411 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4102

Thread: Account Type Difference.

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bibo View Post
    well actually I believe the cent account is very important to we traders in the forex trading field. It is even most important for the newbies that have just a little amount to invest in their trades. I have used it a number of times in my trades.
    I agree with you, it is very useful cent account for beginners in the learning process. because it can deposit a small amount, but it would look a lot when it becomes margin in your account. so it makes it more comfortable in the process of learning to manage the account. I had also started to learn the account cent.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member moneyapni is an unknown quantity at this point moneyapni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Standard auo eurica dono account apane hisb se thik hai.standard account me sirf spread cost charge ki jatee hai aur eurica main aap ki spread low hoti hai aur comission pay karna padta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned alphatrader is on a distinguished road alphatrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are a lot of account types offered by the Insta forex broker one of them a standard account in the standard account I think you will get the five digit pips transactions and there will be option of swap and swap free account. Standard account is good for the general user.

Senior Member kelv is on a distinguished road kelv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade with a standard account it what I prefer, when you create a cent account opening 1 lot with a position will give you a low risk, that is the advantage of cent account to newbies, so someone who does not want big risk always go for a cent account, why those who like high risk go for standard account.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have no idea about these account and i feel that for bonus program standard account type is best and enough too and these two types are for other purposes and for those traders whose have their own money for trading

Senior Member kashif0 is an unknown quantity at this point kashif0's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friends i have no any knowledge and information about the types of account... when i make my account.. i select standard type.. and i am using this type from the start to now... i am earning well.. and i am expecting good profit in future......thanks

Banned farqan khaled is an unknown quantity at this point farqan khaled's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading aik world wide online business hay iss main loss bhe hay or profit bhe yeh aik highly risky business hay in kay farak ka mujhay ilm nahe hay..

Senior Member Medo.Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Medo.Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you have small amount with you then you can trade on the cent trading account as you will get experience to trade on the real trading account, but if you have good amount then you can try to trade in the Forex market with the real trading account directly.

Junior Member meriangfx is an unknown quantity at this point meriangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    All accounts are identical. U will discover, the actual difference is actually just spreading. On case of default accounts which are employed for dealers traded a fixed amount which happens to be the capital of the actual default. Cent accounts is actually mostly with regard to newbies and the actual maximum. And some other accounts with regard to newbies. However these accounts tend to be simple to master with regard to newbies try... account kind.

Banned nake is an unknown quantity at this point nake's Avatar
    Thanks
    make the doalr dif sowell no difference in both accounts. In Standard account you pay spread varies for different pairs, and in Eurica account you pay commission that always equal to the spread on that pair. So Basically there is no difference in both accounts just names are changed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 411 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)