+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Range trading strategy.

Banned 2013 is an unknown quantity at this point 2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    you say what are you mean but i thinking you are say we need to trade in range, so its right say if we are cannot trade our range then we are able take loses we should not invest more than pocket capacity we should earn less but safely and constantly . I will set it in my real account.I think it will give me profit in my real account as like demo i thinking you are say we need to trade in range, so its right say if we are cannot trade our range then we are able take loses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned suabid is an unknown quantity at this point suabid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its mean that we should not invest more than pocket capacity we should earn less but safely and constantly . then you will be a successful trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mdchomokali is on a distinguished road mdchomokali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should be in an exceedingly vary . Its mean that we must always not invest over pocket capability we must always earn less however safely and perpetually . then you may be a made monger.

Banned billy is an unknown quantity at this point billy's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is made by fixed comment when market go deference situation then indicator does not work well. A trader should be increase his analysis power and take trading decision only analysis basis. If a trader tested a indicator on demo account and it does not give good result then he should not use it on real account otherwise he it will give him loss i will hope i will get more many strategy in this forum. thanks.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

You say what area unit you mean however i thinking you're say we want to trade vary, therefore its right say if we have a tendency to area unit cannot trade our vary then we have a tendency to area unit in a position take loses. so I said to him we have a tendency to change the measured trade we tend to lose the US measures but this strategy heard of before and I do not think it's possible you can use all kinds of times in this strategy make things a lot of details on this to say about the sound.

Member allahhu is an unknown quantity at this point allahhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you dear aap nay apni strategy share ki hay main nay pehlay kabi es ko use to nahi kia hay ab kar kay daikhon ga aap bi kar kay daikahian dear

Senior Member zzy1122 is an unknown quantity at this point zzy1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to me
    i thinking you are say we need to trade in range, so its right say if we are cannot trade our range then we are able take loses. but you are say Range trading strategy but you are cannot explain more details so how to say about your say.

Banned ddm.alamgir is an unknown quantity at this point ddm.alamgir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its mean that we must always not invest over pocket capability we must always earn less however safely and perpetually . i'll set it in my real account.I think it'll offer American state profit in my real account as like demo.Thanks brother permanently strategy. this huge mercantilism vary may be between one hundred fifty to three hundred pips.

Banned suabid is an unknown quantity at this point suabid's Avatar
    Thanks
    the range is the best way to create it through the dealing place with the variety then i guarantee all the investor that it is the most ideal product that one can create and that way i know i will have the best.this range limited stratgey powertendency

Banned 2013 is an unknown quantity at this point 2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    you mean but i thinking you are say we need to trade in range, so its right say if we are cannot trade our range then we are able take loses should not invest more than pocket capacity we should earn less but safely and constantly I will set it in my real account I think it will give me profit in my real account as like demo that involves buying as price moves to lower support levels

Banned activextechnology is an unknown quantity at this point activextechnology's Avatar
    Thanks
    You did initially Forex Trading can only be played by someone who really knows about the risks and be able to take the risk (which is rich enough to deal with the risk, if a loss).? So that a barrier (barrier) is determined by the regulatory authority is a large initial margin and therefore persons that they have little capital and cannot assume the risk of financial loss will be prevented from entering Forex Trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)