+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Range trading strategy.

Banned cisco_fx17 will become famous soon enough cisco_fx17's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think we are better off just using a strategy with an indicator cci .. with settings of 0, -100, +100 it would be very helped we analyze easily, if the price is below 0 then do while sell order when the price is above 0 we do buy orders, do not fight the market if the price has not passed a point 0

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sohaib is an unknown quantity at this point sohaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its mean that we must always not invest over pocket capability we must always earn less however safely and perpetually . i will be able to set it in my real account.I think it'll provide Pine Tree State profit in my real account as like demo.Thanks brother permanently strategy. this huge commerce vary may be between a hundred and fifty to three hundred pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member AmounX86 is an unknown quantity at this point AmounX86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that back testing is kind of weak testing for any strategy ... is many indicators change after price change so it's a matter of real time testing on a demo account is better ... for me i prefer the RSI 2 dynamic zone i think it gives more accurate indication about buy and sell points that is my own opinion but i will test your strategy and see

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you have not mentioned that what is ADX and how does it work if you will tell us then it will help a lot for us. and hope you will be share it with us. i have tried to understand the word ADX but i could not understand kindly someone help me in this regard.

Senior Member adys is an unknown quantity at this point adys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by babu7775 View Post
    This is a range trading strategy. Can be used on any time frame and any pair.

For this strategy, you will need the ADX with default setting and CCI with a 13 setting indicator.

Strategy:

1. We will look for pairs with an ADX below 25.
    2. For BUY signal, Im looking for a cross up and over -100
    3. For SELL signal, Im looking for a cross down and through +100

As with any strategy, please backtest before trading.

Happy trading!
    woow nice brother, thanks for you information, I will Try it before trading in rill account.

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
    you say what are you mean but i thinking you are say we need to trade in range, so its right say if we are cannot trade our range then we are able take loses we should not invest more than pocket capacity we should earn less but safely and constantly . I will set it in my real account.I think it will give me profit in my real account as like demo i thinking you are say we need to trade in range, so its right say if we are cannot trade our range then we are able take loses.
    I understand what you mean by using the trading strategy of the range, but if so it will be safe and make a profit? I think to always analyze what economic news to be released, because then it will be very supportive of trade. I do not say that you are sharing the strategy is not perfect but there are things that must be understood and addressed. in order to get a trade done success.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is trategy ko try karna ho ga agar kuch acaha result aye then i can shere with you but mughy lagta hai k kese bhea strtegy ko pehlay demo par he try kar laina chaya then he theak rahy ga,..

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunila View Post
    mainay yai strategy kabhea use nhae kio k kafi ayse strategy hoti hain jou k hum every time use nahe kar sakty hain un ko samjhnay aur jannay k leyay kafi time daina parta hai then he hum us ka real mai use sakty hain......
    ji bhaiya ji apne theek kaha hain use karne ke liye kafi strategy hain jiska hum use kar sakte hain lekin mere hisab se humko ye strategy ko bhi try karna chahiye ADX indicator base par ye strategy hain shayad humare liye faydemand ho sakta hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Member lemonkhan is an unknown quantity at this point lemonkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not know a person, to say what he was doing, but I think we can say that we have no reason to talk about in this area. If one of our products, we have to weight loss. In General, I offer a wide range of techniques, but usually not information, explanations and comments.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mainay yai strategy kabhea use nhae kio k kafi ayse strategy hoti hain jou k hum every time use nahe kar sakty hain un ko samjhnay aur jannay k leyay kafi time daina parta hai then he hum us ka real mai use sakty hain......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)