+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Harmonic indocator

Junior Member the professor is an unknown quantity at this point the professor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for this statement that he really distinctive Index
    Every day we discover a new index and the new features.
    In the end and after the experiment. We hope to come up with the index or group that will help us in the optimal strategy formation

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This indicator been spread before on Forex TSD forum. This kind of indicator makes harmonic Zigzag and make nice retracements of XABCD formations. It is very important to remember that when you take one of these trades it does not mean you are supposed to stay in it forever.

Quote Originally Posted by runu View Post
    Innocent Friends,I don't experience,which your loved indicators.But i opine that mt4 and mt5 is s choice indicators in the Forex industry.mt4 indicators is surmount then mt5. expectation present be usefull for you all. You can use it in any dimension cast.

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Innocent Friends,I don't experience,which your loved indicators.But i opine that mt4 and mt5 is s choice indicators in the Forex industry.mt4 indicators is surmount then mt5. expectation present be usefull for you all. You can use it in any dimension cast.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ciptafx is an unknown quantity at this point ciptafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yudijoni View Post
    Harmonic Indicator
    Hello guys I want to share my favourite indicator to you all, hope will be usefull for you all. You can use it in any timeframe
    http://www.mediafire.com/?27csausajq3ltzk
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    This indicator seems to be perfect, but it's how long you use this indicator ..? how did it go ..?

Member fx student is on a distinguished road fx student's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can u explain in details how to use it? thank you

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear Friends,I don't know,which your favorite indicators.But i think that mt4 and mt5 is s favorite indicators in the Forex market.mt4 indicators is better then mt5. hope will be usefull for you all. You can use it in any time frame.

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by junaid.1 View Post
    Main khud abhi niya hu mjy khud is k bary main nai bata hai please is k bary main
    koi information share karaiin
    I don't understand what you write.
    maybe you can use English my friend?

Member junaid.1 is on a distinguished road junaid.1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main khud abhi niya hu mjy khud is k bary main nai bata hai please is k bary main
    koi information share karaiin

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Harmonic indocator

Harmonic Indicator
    Hello guys I want to share my favourite indicator to you all, hope will be usefull for you all. You can use it in any timeframe
    http://www.mediafire.com/?27csausajq3ltzk
    Spoiler Spoiler:

+ Reply to Thread