+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 714 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein hamen trading mein hamen loss hota rehta hai dear hamen forex market mein hamen trading mein hamen loss karny se hamen forex market ka hamen bhout acha experience milta hai hamen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2018-02-26), javedqasim (2018-02-27), jobless (2018-02-26), memi memi (2018-02-24), Unregistered (1)

Member iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,930 Times in 529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i recently joine forex and yet now there is no profit and bonus but i am hopeful for good income and profit========therefore in my point of view wecant stop trading due to any type of lose or any case
    so come on and joine it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iqrayousaf For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-02-27), javedqasim (2018-02-27), jhoradpak (2018-02-27), memi memi (2018-02-24), samia93 (2018-02-27), sarfraz786 (2018-02-25), Unregistered (1)

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is the best and specific online business is a demand that can be expected
    because by not expecting many of us to find it difficult to get everything in the currency trading.
    Even now we are downgrading, but we got the answer to run very well for your potential.
    Along with certainty with respect to any exchanges we are likely
    to get people chasing you to trade currencies soon after much decline. .thanks forex ...........

6. The Following User Says Thank You to firaunt For This Useful Post:

bangunan (2018-02-26)

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we never face the frequent loss.
    all things considered if i will then i will not be back from the real forex.
    there is an option to learn new terminology.
    It is wrong to expect more desire in the first trade.
    You will learn the trade very slowly and for that you have to practice a demo account.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I believe that but if we can do a perfect trade then we have a chance to experience losses can be fatal.
    But when we get a profit, it is good money too Because I do it in my spare time to earn a passive income to recover all our lost money.
    I'm not too concerned with earnings now We can I survive if Forex regardless of the loss
    and there is no advantage to withdraw with the main goal of making money and even go bankrupt,

Member punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,333 Times in 298 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FOREXMAN View Post
    There are numerous number of opportunity in the forex market and if you are very consistent and discipline to add sir trading plan then there are chances that you are my amount of profit that you cannot make another kind of business that is the reason we are still here in the forex trading
    is business me aap aagar hardwork krege to success jarru hoge bhai is business ko internation jobs and everything jo bi is dunia me ho raha he wo sabh run krta he isko run krne wala koi en insan nhi ho skta me je bat manta hun and smjhta hun

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to punjabiboy For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-25), fxearner (2018-02-28), KASINA (2018-02-25), mian5575405 (2018-02-28), Mr. India (2018-02-25), Sanju baba (2018-02-25), sarfraz786 (2018-02-25), shine (2018-02-25)

Member Doji will become famous soon enough Doji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because I just want to achieve all the targets and my dreams with the results that I can get from the forex market. It is not easy, but I keep struggling to achieve it. Because I've been in this field for quite a while, so there's no reason for me to back down.

Member interupted will become famous soon enough interupted will become famous soon enough interupted's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not deny that I get a loss but they do not often especially
    I want to say that there are many profitable trades that
    I make and if I have little loss, it did not disappoint me at all.
    After a month or so, I get a good clean result, so I do not even think about staying on without trading.

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is a word "love". I like forex I will be a student and we are part timer. So I always trade in small quantities.
    It made me most of the time profitable. But sometimes I let go. Then I do not get out of cash, or get annoyed with forex.
    Because forex is a business and in business you will not be able to benefit.
    After losing I never reduced my confidence.
    Although I am loose but I usually believe that I cause it to be I can earn big cash in forex at a later date.

Member mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We gain more and more experience while loosing trades and we should not loose our confidence in trading which is the very important factor,there is some profit while learning then our confidence level grows very good

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 714 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)