+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 714 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginner trader, I have experienced losses in forex trading. but I will not stop and be discouraged, I will learn to develop knowledge about forex, patient and not emotion in trading. I have suffered losses because I have not done these steps and am always in a hurry to carry out the decision making and it is true that in forex at the beginning we did see some disadvantages and the best way is to learn the mistakes of the loss. Most new traders trade cautiously after the initial losses and increase over time. So this is the case with me, I also try to improve the trading method and I am sure that one day will come when I will become a good trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,446 Times in 2,363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To start forex trading then you must have to trade with demo account first that well experienced person who know all about Forex and its trading system easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier from any other business all over the world and your capital will be very important that your earning will be depend on your capital that more invest then you can earn more, If you use small amount to use as your capital then you may get margin call of your account soon.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

IFXX (2018-08-01), sarfraz786 (2018-07-30)

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss is part of the trade itself, as profit. I just realized after I repeatedly suffered losses. very frustrating when passing it once, because it has been trying to collect profit little by little finally run out with one loss. and to make our trades more profitable than losses is that we must use good strategy and good money management, I think. because both are very important to us. Planting without good money management equals gamblers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    cause i believe this business will bring me success consistent with me, as i even have confidence that im a excellent trader and is going to produce wise money in trading forex provides a big variety making income when are trading wise and at sametime you lose everything in forexif you can undoubtedly not wise at trading.
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The future is very important because forex is still available for the future and we can continue in the future and no matter what has happened in the past. I am losing is part of learning and I am sure now that I have learned it and no more loss in the future this is why "I still do forex I will never stop from the forex market and confidence and willingness to do better not just desire to get, that's what keeps me in this business I believe in proving myself that I can not and that I can do this I may be confused sometimes but that will not stop me

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes the best thing is that every trader will learn from the Loss that he is making in the markets. So this way he would be sure to make some gains from the markets.

Also it will take time and efforts before a new trader is able to become a good and a successful trader.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed123 For This Useful Post:

FA148P (2018-09-21)

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a trader which knows the unique features of forex well will start fresh even after getting MC again and again.

there is no other business which can be started with a very low capital and have the potential of making big money (due to leverage) like forex. awesome support available if one is willing to learn the business. and one can do it at his/her own pace.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed123 For This Useful Post:

FA148P (2018-09-21)

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Foreex market mai ap ka deposit ka regular loss hotay hai. Tou es ka multab haiu k ap forex market mai successful trader nahi ho. Es kay lye ap ko forex market mai knowledge zada say zada hasil krna hai. Tk ap ki planning strong ho aur ap forex market mai successful ho aur ap ka profit bhe regular ho.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel that armed reduction is very important. But once we reach the sale, it's also a good-looking dollar. At the moment there is actually no other company that started together with very low capital and even managed to connect with big dollar development (because of leverage) something like forex. wonderful assistance not only and if the solo will be ready to realize a career. and I accept that the accident could be fatal. But if we make a profit, it's also good money. We may lose several times and even go bankrupt, but if we can transact an absolute barter again we accept the final appearance of all our accident money.

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,210 Times in 11,226 Posts
    Those frequent and repeated losses tell us that we are not yet mature in trading, and in learning processes there are lot of mistakes we are going to learn from, when you learn shooting you can not shoot the target first time, and so is in trading, give up is not the solution rather it shall be putting an end before the begin.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 714 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)